Dinner Troubles

Ava

After an awkward silent car ride between Damon and I, we finally arrive.

Damon gets Dodge out of the back and I sit in the passenger seat, crossing my arms.

"Come on Whiskey" Damon opens my door.

"CoMe On WhIsKeY" I mock. He gives his stop your damn act glare, causing me to groan and get out of the car.

Damon holds Dodge's hand and leads us into the restaurant. The blonde bimbo is already sitting at a table for us.

I huff and hold Damons hand, claiming he's mine, but he doesn't hold my hand back. "Damon" I say.

He ignores me. "Hey Margo!" Damon sits down next to her.

Dodge looks at me and I side down in front of them and Dodge sits next to me.

"Hey guys! Nice to meet you!" Margo puts her hand out. Dodge and I avoid her. "So how have you been since last I seen you, Damon" she laughs.

Damon laughs along. "Good good haha" he puts his hand on her thigh.

I drop my jaw and my eyes flood.

Is he serious right now?!

I stand up. "Dodge do you have to tete?" I ask and he nods. I gently take his hand and lead him to the bathroom. "I'll be right outside this door!" I say and he nods, walking in.

I go on my phone to cry to stop my tears from falling, but it hurts so much.

How could he?

I wasn't even flirting with Tim! I was just being nice! And here he is... basically cheating right in front of me.

And it sucks...

A few minutes later, Dodge walks out and I hold his hand, walking him back to the table. I see drinks already placed so I guess they ordered our drinks...

Dodge site on the inside then I sit next to him. "So love, what are your plans tonight?" Damon asks Margo.

I drop my jaw.

"Sleeping haha. No I'm not doing anything" Margo laughs.

"Why don't you come over to our house?" Damon asks and I kick him under the table. He glares at me, telling me to stop, but I just kick him harder.

"Stop!" Damon snaps.

I flinch and so does Dodge.

"You know I'm so sick of you! I'm taking Dodge and were walking home!" I take Dodge's hand.

Damon stands up. "Like hell you're taking my damn son!" he shouts, making everyone turn heads.

"Why?! So you can keep flirting with her right in front of us?!" I snap and he growls. "Thought so!" I drag Dodge out of the restaurant. As soon as we get out the doors, Dodge looks at me.

"Mommy what are we doing?" he asks.

I sigh. "Going home"