Goodbyes

Damon

Two weeks pass and it's time the guys and I go to Europe for our mission...

Let's just say Whiskey isn't taking it well... she's so heartbroken.

Just like how Natalie is upset Felix is leaving.

I don't know what's going on with those two but as for Whiskey and I,

we're doing good!

so addicted to each other, that's why it's making it hard for me to leave, she's attached to me hardcore.

"Do you guys have to go?" Whiskeys sad voice snaps me out of my daydreaming.

I wrap my arm around her and kiss her temple. "Im sorry baby, it's something important to us and your dad and we can't let this team have a bad name saying how we didn't now up to our battle" I try to comfort.

"Yea! And like you said, it's only a week and we'll be back before you know it!" Aiden says enthusiastically.

"Agreed. I mean we can FaceTime every night" Froy shrugs.

"It's like we won't even be gone!" Felix smiles.

"You're gonna be okay" Hunter says.

I lean into whiskeys ear. "Plus I made it up to you last night so you best believe I'll make it up to you when I get back" I wink and she playfully rolls her eyes.

We head honking outside and we all frown. "We'll see you in a week, sis" Froy says as we all go in a big group hug.

"Ok... have fun you guys" Whiskey frowns.

"Will do" I smile and passionately kiss her lips before we all walk outside and get into our Lamborghinis.

Ryder, Whiskeys dad, speed out of my driveway and we speed behind him.

We're driving to their private jet The Red Hooders own so woohoo, a long ass flight with my annoying brothers.

**

I wake up on the private jet to a FaceTime call from

Whiskey😍

I smile and immediately answer it. "Hey!" Whiskey smiles from the other side.

"Hi babygirl" I say in my morning voice.

She chuckles. "Did I wake you?" she asks and I shrug. "Shit, sorry babe. Are you about to land?"

I look to see Ryder nodding so i nod. "Yea"

"Awww did you have a nice nap?" she asks as if she's talking to a baby.

"Yeaaa, but my baby is more important than sleep" I smile and she smiles as well. "I miss you already" my tone lowers.

She frowns. "I miss you too, but you have a world to save!!" she laughs, making me laugh. "Alright well I should let you land, I just came to see how my love was doing" she smiles.

"Haha thanks, I'll call you back tomorrow" I say and she nods. "Goodnight babygirl, I know it's late there"

She nods. "Good afternoon" she giggles. "Bye" she waves and I wave before we hang up.