Sneak Attack

Dodge

I drive off, starting off unbalanced, but I eventually get the hang of it and speed off, passing through cars and lights.

"WOOHOO!" I shout and laugh.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Stefan asks.

"I DONT KNOW!" I shout back over the wind.

"TRY THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE!" he shouts back and I nod, taking a sharp turn, causing us to fall and the motorcycle stop running.

The road skins us, making Stefan and I hiss in pain. "Shit! Guess I'm not that skilled yet" I hold my arm and look at my clothes to see them all cut along with my skin underneath it. "You okay?" I ask.

Stefan nods and puts up the thumbs up with one hand while the other holds his leg. "I'm good"

I stand up and hiss in pain about my arm.

"Shit shit shit" I try to extend my arm, but i quickly hold it back up to my chest due to the pain. "Ah fuck!" I shout.

"What's wrong?" Stefan walks over to me.

"I think it's fucking broken" I clench my jaw.

Stefan grits his teeth and walks to the motorcycle. "I think your motorcycle is too" he says and I walk over to it. "Let me see" he stands it back up and kick starts it.

It takes a few tries, but it turns on.

"YES!" we both shout.

"How are we gonna do this? Your damn arm is broken! No way you can drive this thing!" Stefan points at the motorcycle and I look at him with a look. "Oh hell no Dodge!"

"Come on dude! You're our only hope!" I beg.

"You really have your heart set on seeing dad aren't you?" he asks and I nod. "Fine!"

"Yes!" I throw my one arm up.

He sits on the motorcycle and I sit behind him.

We speed off and I groan at my aching arm.

I put up with it until we reach the abandoned warehouse and there is it like Stefan guessed,

a war going on.

"Alright... ready to go in?" Stefan asks and I nod.