Recruiting

Ava

As soon as I get comfy in my bed, I get a text.

I groan and look at it to see a message from...

Owner?

Ohhh Damon.

'Come over. Now. 28 Ridgevalley rd'

I sigh and get out of bed.

I don't wanna do this...

Loose my virginity to a guy who will leave me in the morning.

Frowning, I walk outside and get into my jeep, driving to the address given.

Minutes later I reach my designation...

Which came to a huge mansion!!

I gulp and get out of my car, nervously walking to the front door

I shakily nod and Damon instantly opens the door without his shirt on. "Hi" I say softly.

He smirks. "Hey Whiskey" he says and open the door wider so I can walk in. He shuts the door and sighs. "Listen. You're not here for the reason I told you" he says, taking me by surprise.

"Sooo im not your sex slave?" I ask.

He nods. "Oh fuck yes you are. But that's not tonight. I need to talk to you in the back" he says and begins walking to the back of the house. I follow behind him and we arrive to a gorgeous patio which shows the whole backyard which is absolutely gorgeous. He has a huge clear blue pool too!!

"Wowwww it's gorgeous!" I say.

"So Archer huh?" he brings up and I look at him, nodding. "I know all about the Archers" he pulls out a cigarette. "I'm just wondering... what made you tell US? A team as big as you guys need to keep it secret and on the low. Why did you trust us?" he looks at me.

I sigh. "I-I don't know actually... I just... I just have a sense about you guys. That I could trust you. And I mean you guys are killers, I mean I witnessed you bombing a park" I laugh.

He takes my wrist. "But I scarred you" he drops my wrist and lights his cigarette.

I shrug. "I know... but I have hope in you" I say.

"Right" he starts smoking and releases smoke.