Jealousy

Ava

I walk out of the room and see Damon leaning on the counter, on his phone and in a towel.

"Baby what are you doing?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Well I just got out of the shower then got side tracked" he laughs and I laugh along, walking up to him. "Isn't Buddy usually up at this time? He's always up to at least go to the bathroom. And he hasn't"

"Oh I hope he didn't pee the bed-" I'm cut off by Dodge's door opening, revealing him in his just boxers. "Oh Dodge.."

"I totally over slept and my body didn't tell me I was about to pee" he face palms himself and Damon and I look at each other. "I don't have any clean boxers in my room so I'm just her to check the wash" he says before walking downstairs.

"Ok he's acting weird" Damon says and I nod. "That's not my son. Even in the morning, he's usually up annoying us and being a chatterbox, but he's so..."

"Distant as if" I say and he nods, agreeing. "He's probably just upset he peed himself again. Dodge always gets mad about his bladder problem"

Damon sighs. "I hope that's it. I hate seeing him so quiet, that's not Buddy at all"

I wrap my arm around him and passionately kiss him. "He's okay, im sure. And if he's not, he's always gonna tell his best friend! You! You two never keep anything from each other, you're always in the battle together" I smile.

He looks at me. "I guess"

Dodge then comes rushing up the stairs in sweatpants then jogs to the bathroom. "I hate his bladder problem" I look at Damon, frowning.

"I know... me too" he kisses my forehead and I sigh.

**

"SHE MOVED!" I repeatedly tap Damon's shoulder and he looks at me. "SHE FUCKING MOVED!" I take his hand and place it on my growing bump.

Then she kicks. "Holy shit! She is!" Damon smiles incredibly widely.

It's like Dodge all over again.

He's so happy.

Damon and I laugh and he rests his head on my stomach, talking to her.

Then the door opens, revealing Dodge. "Hey dad wanna do mitts?" Dodge asks.

Damon looks at him. "Later Buddy, your sister just kicked"

Dodge clenches his jaw and i put my hand out. "Come feel! Let me tell you, she is way more gentle then you were" I laugh. "You wanted OUT"