Mistake

Ava

I wake up on Damons chest and smile because of his adorable sleeping self and snores. "See, you can deal without sex for one day" I rub his bare chest before getting out of bed and out of our camper.

I see all the guys sitting on the deck in their bathing suits. "Yes! Finally! You have some things to explaining missy!!" Aiden points at me.

I put my hands up in defeat. "What did I do now?"

"You and Damon are fucking!" Felix says and I blush.

"So what's going on between you two? Are you dating?" Froy asks,

I sigh. "No, we're not dating... you guys know how this goes... I'm his sex slave. We don't have strings attached"

Hunter shakes his head. "No that isn't the case. We see how Damon looks at you and how he would do anything to protect you. Like yesterday for example! When he told us to be gentle when he's the baddest of all of us. He's never gentle or cares about how he hurts over people, mentally or physically"

A smile grows on my face, then it goes to a frown. "I-I know... I really do like Damon, but he doesn't like me. He told me from the beginning, we can't catch feelings for each other... but the truth is, I failed that and you CANT let him know I told you!" I point at them all and they clench their jaws, looking behind me. "No no no no... he's not behind me" I close my eyes and hesitantly turn around and open them to see Damon looking at me with the meanest look ever.

"You WHAT?!" he shouts.

"Damo-"

"No! I told you this is no strings attached! You CANT fall for me! Because in the end I'm going to fucking hurt you on purpose" he growls.

My eyes flood with tears and I run into our camper.

The door open and I hear signing. "Go away Damon!" I cry.

Arms are wrapped around me from behind. "I'm sorry Whiskey, I didn't mean to yell at you, just you know the rules. You can't fall for me because I'll hurt you so much by fucking other girls besides you" Damon looks at us in the mirror in front of us.

I turn around and hug him. "You just mean so much to me already and I can't loose you to a stupid girl who only wants to get in your pants because you let her"

He kisses my forehead. "Change into your bathing suit babygirl, the guys are waiting for us" he says and I nod, detaching myself from him and looking at him. "What?"

"Privacy?" I ask.

"Fine, cranky" he rolls his eyes and walks out of the camper.

I sigh and strip of my clothes and put on my black bathing suit bottoms then hold my top up to my boobs.

Shit.

I can't tie this alone.

And I refuse to ask any of them.

I groan and try to tie it, but end up screaming in frustration so I hold my top up to cover my boobs then open the camper door to see all the guys looking at me.