Celebrate

A/N OMG IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! 2K READS!!! AHH! IM SCREAMING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!😭❤️

Ava

"Duck!" I watch Damon and the guys do boxing with Dodge.

"GO DODGE!" I shout and he ducks Damons arm. "Woohoo baby!!" I clap.

He giggles and Aiden holds up the other pair of mitts. "Jab!" he says and Dodge punches Aidens left hand. "Good boy Dodge!!"

"You're gonna be a pro boxer little man!" Felix ruffles Dodge's hair.

"Now you just need someone your age to spar with!" Hunter says.

(sparring = actually boxing someone, but it's training not a match.. if that makes sense 😂 my brother and i are boxers :))

Damon and Froy laugh and nod.

I shake my head. "Oh no. Dodge JUST got into boxing and I refuse for him to box another kid already" I say sternly.

"Oh babe don't be a fun killer, Buddy wants to be a boxer and it's never too early to start!" Damon laughs.

I glare at him and he smirks.

"No"

"Yes" all the guys go against me.

"Actually, I might know a kid that wants to do boxing" Froy pulls out his phone. "He's your age Dodge!"

Dodge throws his arms up. "Yay!!"

"Ughh you guys piss me off" I cross my arms and they laugh. "Alright you two, get home and take a shower" I point at Dodge and Damon.

"Whyyyy?" Dodge frowns.

"Yea babe, whyyyyy?" Damon follows on and the guys laugh.

"Your two boys are ganging up on you!" Felix laughs.

"Who said Damon was my boy?" I joke.

Damon drops his jaw and I laugh. "Damnnn" Aiden slaps his knee and we look at him.

"Aha! The little boy is three as well and his name his Stefan. He would love to learn boxing!" Froy says and everyone but me smiles.

"I think we just found you a match Buddy" Damon ruffles Dodge's hand and Dodge smiles widely.

I sigh and take the gloves off Dodge's hands. "Come on baby and daddy, let's go home so you can shower" I look at Dodge then Damon.

Damon throws the boxing gear in his car and sets up Dodge.

We say our goodbyes and speed home.

Once the arrive, the boys procrastinated in a shower, butttt I practically forced them in there.

Dodge finishes so I help him dry off and get dressed before walking out to the living room and setting up cartoons.

Damon walks out in sweatpants and rubs the towel on his hair to dry it. "It's fucking cold in here" Damon messes with the air.