Fight

Dodge

We arrive at the hotel and throw our bags on the bed. "Ohio we've arrived!" I throw my arms up and everyone laughs.

"Ready to beat some ass?!" Stefan asks and I turn to him.

"Ha! Am I! I'm defeated! Never lost a fight" I smirk and cross my arms.

"Because you were trained by the best" dad walks past me and ruffles my hair.

I nervously smile and nod. "Yea"

"Well we better go to the place and train and get both of you signed in" dad says and we nod.

Stefan and I change into our boxing trunks and shoes and get our gloves before we leave with mom and dad to the gym.

Once we pull up, Stefan and I grab our bags and walk in. "You two are the most impatient kids I have ever met" mom laughs, walking behind us.

"True dat" Stefan pretends to whip his pretend long hair.

We laugh and admire the awesome huge gym!!

And I'm gonna be in that ring!!

The room starts getting crowded so dad signs Stefan and I in

I use the bathroom real fast before we wrap our hands and put on our gloves. "Let's go buds" dad smacks his mitts and Stefan and I look at each other, smirking. "Buddy show me what you got" dad holds up the mitts.

I smirk  get in my stance and we do a combination.

Jab!

Right hand!

Uppercut!

Dodge! haha I love that a boxing move is called after me.

And hook!

We do that over and over and mix them up.

"YES!" I throw my arms up and let the sweat drip down my bare body.

"You're gonna kick ass!" dad high fives me and I coldly smile. "Alright Stefan!" dad says and Stefan gets in his stance.

They do the same thing we did then we suddenly hear a ding.

The current match is over and now it's time for Stefan!

"Go kick ass dude!!" I pat his sweaty back with my gloves.

He smiles widely. "Thanks man!!" he walks up in the ring and dad mom and I walk to his corner.