Bam and Tony

I had to go to the skatepark to practice for the upcoming performance. I dressed in some skinny jeans, a loose tank top and vans. I tied my hair up and put my aviators on top of my head and headed downstairs with my skateboard and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Where you off to?" Zacky appeared and asked.

"Practice" I said and took a gulp of my water.

"For what?" he looked confused.

"An upcoming show" I told him.

"I'm confused, what do you do?" he asked.

"I'm a skateboarder, sometimes on BMX but mainly skateboard" I said and he smiled.

"Cool, well see you later then" he smiled.

I nodded and skated to the skatepark where I was meeting Bam Margera and Tony Hawk. I worked with them a lot and practiced for shows and competitions and they were actually the ones to help me get found and promoted and designing my own skateboards and selling them.

I did designs for other skateboarders too and got half in half with the money, it was pretty good. I got to meet tons of people and go on tour. It's amazing to see so many kids and even adults come to these shows to see people do stunts on a skateboard or a BMX, and occasionally on a dirt bike.

This summer I was going on the Extreme Stunt Show in the UK and I was excited for that but I'd have to practice more on the motorbikes and dirt bikes for this.

The experience was great and it was amazing to perform for people who loved to come out and see it.

"Hey dude, how's it goin?" I high fived Bam as I caught up with him at the park. Tony appeared and we went over a few things and then went straight into work.

I got most of the stunts mastered and I was basically ready for the show. Tony and Bam clarifying that it was this Saturday and it was in Las Vegas.

We went to Starbucks and got Iced Coffee and they both skated home with me. It was great to be friends with these guys, because I normally acted like a dude with them and around anyone, but I genuinely didn't have any friends that were girls. These two were my only friends since I was 18 and skating in the park myself.

I hugged them both and they skated off as I walked up the driveway, noticing Brian and Matts car was in the drive way.

I walked inside and a smirking Brian walked from the kitchen and to the living room. I couldn't deny that he looked really attractive, with his white v-neck, leather jacket and dark blue jeans. What the fuck am I saying?

"Stop smirking at me like that" I said and he scoffed,

"Shut up, baby rev!" he retorted.

I hated when he called me that.

"I much prefer Lily, thanks" I muttered.

"Oh boo hoo!"

"Fuck off, tiny dick!" I shot him the finger and pushed passed him and went into the living room.

"I do not have a tiny dick, small tits!" he said back as he walked in the living room, following me.

"Yes you do, tiny dick!" I smirked and I caught a glimpse of Zacky and saw he was smirking and Matt and Jimmy looked confused.

"Jimmy, tell your fucking sister that I don't have a tiny dick!" Brian shouted.

"How the fuck would I know?" Jimmy said and took a sip of beer.

"Brian, shut up and stop whining because you have a tiny dick" I sat beside Zacky and propped my legs up and spread them across Zackys lap.

"You're just jealous because you have small tits" he laughed.

"Oh yeah, of course. Absolutely fucking true, and why would you be looking at my boobs, pervert!"

"I'm not a pervert! Fucking hoe!"

He was getting on my nerves now and I picked up the remote for the TV and launched it at him, hitting him on the head.

"Ow! what was that for?" he whined. He looked pretty cute when he pouted.

"Calling me a hoe" I said and played about on my phone, while Zacky tapped a rhythm on my leg.

"Cause you are one" he smirked.

"Do you want me to come over there and smack you?" I raised my voice at him.

"Guys! Chill out, Brian shut the hell up" Matt shouted at us.

"You aren't my dad, you can't tell me what to do" I smirked.

He glared at me and I laughed.

They are all a bunch of idiots and I still disliked them but I hated Brian. Well, I wasn't so sure of that. It was all so confusing because one minute I liked Zacky, and now it's Brian. What am I going to do?

I had Johnny but what would he know about boys, despite the fact that he is a guy. At times like this I wished I had girls as friends. I grew up around boys and I didn't get really interact with girls. It felt weird because I was used to being with boys rather than girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and went to the kitchen for coffee. It was really quiet and I checked the time on my phone and realised it was 5:00am. What the fuck? Why am I up so early?

I wondered downstairs and made coffee and sat at the table. I had my pyjama shorts on and a vest top. My eyes were heavy and I felt tired but I couldn't sleep. I drank my coffee and put my chin on my palms and stared at the wall. My mind went back to Brian and Zacky. I was supposed to hate Brian, but it seems as though I don't. I felt attracted to him and I had no idea why. I seemed to enjoy it when he's annoying me, but I just automatically showed that I didn't and that I didn't like him.

I don't know if I gave the impression that I liked Zacky, because now I'm not sure. Maybe it was because I had a crush on him when I was in 8th or 9th grade.

It was a stupid crush and I got over it pretty quickly. In the back of my mind I could sense that Zacky had a girlfriend, so I didn't need to really think about starting a relationship with him, if he felt the same way that is, but I don't think I did have real feelings for Zacky.

It seemed to be just Brian that I was having feelings for, and I didn't like it.