Cemetery Gates

Lily had gone to the garage where she found Jenna and a few others from the team. She couldn't believe she raced the stupid men in the car next to her in traffic. She thought it was stupid but then again she was pissed off and they were just as annoying.

She had slipped on her shorts and her vans before she came in, and a flannel shirt. She went over to Jenna who was fixing up her car while blasting some Pantera.

Jenna and Lily talked for a while before Lily went to fix up her car. She replaced the break pedals and put a new engine in her Camaro. She noticed it sounded a bit off and she wanted something powerful but not too powerful. She placed new tires on too, with yellow rims and painted her car black.

She loved the White but she couldn't keep cleaning it almost everyday with the amount of dirt was on it.

Just as she finished applying her last tyre she heard footsteps behind her. She wiped her hands and put her tools down and turned her head and was shocked to see Brian.

She stood up and looked at him while cocking an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I followed you to see why you drove away in a huff. But that isn't as important as why you are here, around all these men, slutty girls and cars?" Brian crossed his arms over his chest, unimpressed.

"These girls aren't slutty, Brian. Half of those girls are my friends, as well as a few of the guys. Me being in here isn't important to you, so you can go home. I'll be back later" She huffed.

She was offended that he'd called a few of her friends sluts, but a lot of them were and those were the ones she wasn't friends with and had no connections with. And as for the men, she hated most of them. They looked at her like a piece of meat and treated her like she was some prostitute.

"No, Lily. I'm not going home until you tell me why the fuck you are here. Half of these cars are fucking illegal! What are you not telling me?" Brian raised his voice at her.

Brian didn't want to argue with Lily, he had no intentions to, but he wanted to know why she was in this sort of hide out full of cars that were most likely illegal to drive. He was turned on by the fact that she was still wearing her bikini top and her flannel shirt was only buttoned up a few buttons and her shorts made her legs look flawless. She has oil practically all over her and that was attractive to Brian but he couldn't deny that he was mad.

"I don't care if this shit is illegal, okay! Fine. You want me to tell you why I'm here!" She yelled back.

She had her own private part for where her cars are, just like most of the people here. She had closed the door so nobody would nosey in on their argument.

"I'm a street racer, and have been for a few years, but you guys would know that, right? I race people from different places and get a shit load of money for it! Yes it's illegal but half of the shit you and the guys have done is also illegal, do you see me complaining? No, so fuck off out my face and leave me to fix up my car!" She yelled at him, her eyes started watering.

"Why would you hide this kind of shit from me? If you'd of told me in the first place I wouldn't have been mad, but you didn't, so now I'm mad because you hid it from me. And you're hiding it from Jimmy and everyone else!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Brian!" She yelled at him and flipped him off. She left the room and went to the key rack and found the keys to her American Muscle.

"Boy troubles?" Jared smirked.

"Go fuck your self" she snapped and sped off and went home.

She'd planned to take her car she always uses but decided opening the big door to get out and then closing it again was too much hassle seen as she was in a rush to get away from Brian. She hadn't finished checking everything up before she was able to use her car so that wouldn't of been safe.

She arrived at Jimmys and her house and parked her car in the drive way and stormed inside. Jimmy hasn't came home yet so she was on her own for a few hours unless Jimmy decides to get drunk and come home tomorrow.

She wasn't all that bothered. She wanted piece and quit tonight anyway. She went up to her room and stripped herself from her clothes and ran herself a warm bath.

She poured some bubble bath inside and let the bubbles rise and make her excited to relax. She lit a few candles and stepped inside and laid back, resting her head on the wall and sighing in relief.

Lily washed her hair and body before getting out and drying herself off and going to her room and changing into a pair of tartan pyjama shorts, Brian's white v-neck and her snowman slippers.

She braided her hair and wrapper it into a bun on the top of her head and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

Lily curled up on the couch with ice cream and watched movies. She had nothing else to occupy herself with so ice cream and Netflix was her relaxation for the night.

Lily ended up falling asleep with her spoon in her mouth and ice cream on her nose.

-----------

This is a really short chapter but I promise the next chapters will be more interesting and longer!

This is just a filler and kind of a starter to the next chapters!