Another Day Another Bruise

My absence is appearing to be suspicious to the guys and girls, I actually expected them to not realise I was hardly ever in. They dot know where I've been or what I'm doing, but they are getting suspicious as to where I've been. Whenever they plan to things together, I don't attend them because I'm busy warming up for this race in a couple weeks. I've been doing my usual gym sessions, Matt and Brian have been there a few times while I am, and I usually leave earlier than I usually do. I can sense that Brian has more of a suspicion than everyone else. He's a nosey bastard like that.

Dean is also due to be back today. With his son, then he wants me to meet his ex-wife. I have a weird feeling about it, but I guess it couldn't do any harm. I'm gonna get it over and done with, then get back to my cars. I called Vinny and said I was busy this afternoon and I'd be down later in the evening. Everything is sorted and all I have to do is go to the airport and pick Dean and Danny up.

"Jimbo, I'm going out. I'll be back later tonight" I said to mainly Jimmy, but everyone else was here apart from Zacky and Johnny.

"Where you going?" He asked with a slight pout.

"I'm going to pick Dean and his son up then we're going for lunch with his ex-wife" I said.

I ignored the smirk that Brian was sending me. He didn't know anything, and it's not like I'm lying anyway. I was going to lunch with them and to pick Dean and Danny up, but he obviously thinks I'm lying.

"Okay, we're going out tonight, you wanna come?" He asked, with hope in his eyes.

"I'll see what happens" I smiled and gave him a hug a kiss on the cheek. I gave Matt a hug too, out of niceness. I'm not really close with him or anything. I was surprised I did, and even he was. I smirked at Brian as he pouted.

"Where's my hug?" he asked, a slight smirk on his face. His beautiful fucking face.

"It's in hell, feel free to go and get it" I smiled innocently and grabbed my keys and left for the airport.

I had to act like I wasn't madly in love with Brian, and sometimes it fucking hurts like hell to do it, but what choice do I have? I can't show it because Dean would go off his head, and I'd most likely scare Brian away. His stare makes me nervous and I try so hard not to blush, but it never works.

I arrived at the airport and waited for Dean and Danny to appear. It surprisingly didn't take long because I saw him walking towards me with a kid, who looked around 7 years old. I put on a smile as Dean walked closer to me and pulled me into a hug, and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey babe, how was it at your parents?" I asked.

"It was good. Danny, i'd liked you to meet my girlfriend Lily, Lily this is my son Danny" he smiled.

"Hey Danny, I'm Lily" I smiled and he grinned.

He then jumped up and hugged me and started giggling. I was surprised but hugged him back.

"My second mommy!" he squealed and I laughed.

We got into my car and drove to the mall where we'd meet his ex-wife and have lunch. Danny talked about anything and everything, he's a very happy kid and it's amazing how excited he is about anything. He loves ice cream and video games. He likes teddies, batman, dogs, and cars. I immediately grinned he said he likes cars, but I kept it cool.

We arrived at the mall and went to the food court and Danny ran in front of us shouting, "Mommy!" I smiled as he ran up to a women with long curled strawberry blonde hair, she was skinny, had beautiful green eyes and was about 5'8. She had a nice pastel pink tank top and light blue skinny jeans and a pair of black flat shoes.