Missions

I left aspirin and bottles of water on the kitchen island and a note for the guys.

Good morning, I left you guys aspirin and water. There's food in the fridge, just heat it up in the microwave. I'll be back later and when I come back, I need to tell all of you guys something.

Lily bear xo

I slipped my combat boots on that matched my black skinny jeans with studs on the front pockets and zips on the bottom of both of the legs. I wore a black spaghetti tank and a black grey and white checkered blouse. I let my now jet black hair flow down my back and slipped my black Ray-bans on.

I drove to Jenna's house to pick her up and we'd go down to the garage and find more about Mandy and the unknown guy she works for. I was pretty interested to find out about her, because she dated Brian and she was in a way, apart of our family for a short period of time. Although nobody really liked her she was in this family for a short time.

"Good morning beautiful, how are you?" Jenna asked as she got in the passenger seat.

"Average. I want to know about Mandy and who she works for. She's interesting" I said as I drove down the street and made my way to the garage.

"Me too, she's a little off to me. Was she the one who dated Brian?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's why I want to know who she really is because she was apart of our family for like 2 weeks and I want to know what we've let in to our lives. You never know what she'll do" I spoke honestly.

"Yeah dude, I feel that she's that kind of person" she explained.

We arrived at the garage and I parked my car just outside of it and got out. I locked my car and Jenna and I made our way into the garage and went to the back area were we would find Vinny and some of the other guys.

"Morning girls, I've found some information" Vinny announced as we walked in.

"What did you find?" Jenna asked as we pulled swirly seats up and sat on them.

"She's a criminal. When she was 20 she was in prison for fraud until she was 22. She has had many charges of assault, vandalism, and stealing" he said.

Wow...

"To be specific, she stole cars, lethal weapons, and music equipment. Says here that she was a groupie to bands and she'd meddle in with them and steal their equipment" Vinny said.

"Jesus mother of god" I breathed out.

"So how are we going to do this?" Jenna asked. I actually didn't know how we were going to do this. Would we find more about her and whoever she is in on this criminal reputation with, and gather all the evidence we need, and put her in prison.

"Well, get tracking devices on her and get evidence and we'll go from there. We'll do what we can" he said and we both nodded in agreement.

I dropped Jenna off at her house and make my way back to the house. I drove past Dean's house, I slowed down to a stop and surprisingly there was a car there. One other than his. It looked familiar but I couldn't catch into whose it could be. I then saw a blonde chick come out. I know her. I took a closer look and my eyes bulged out of my head. Mandy.

He handed her some papers and an envelope. I got the evidence of what I saw onto my camera and quickly drove home. I was home within 5 minutes, but as I walked in the house and saw all the guys and girls sitting in a circle type shape in the living room. It looked like they were waiting for me. I them remembered I said I had to tell them something, that something being Dean. Fuck. Now I wished I took my time.