Rescue Me And Tell Me You Love Me

Mandy took Brian into the dark room that was on the top floor of the abandoned house. It was like a mini mansion. Brian was still knocked out from the drug he had been injected with, but little did Mandy know was that Brian was close to waking up.

Mandy left Brian, tied up to a chair in the middle of the large spaced room. The light desperately wanted to come shining through the blinds that were old and almost ready to fall off. The light from the sky was the only light in the room, it matched the one Lily was in.

She was in the floor bellow him, wide awake and tied to a chair in the middle of the room, just like Brian. There was nobody on her floor as she didn't hear anything. She blinked rapidly and her eyes adjusted to the low lighting in the room.

She looked around and saw an old worn out mattress in the corner and a nightstand with a lamp and a broken light bulb. She tried freeing herself from the rope that was tied tightly around her wrists but it wouldn't budge. She wiggled furiously and stomped her feet, but they weren't audible. Her feet didn't make much movement or noise, they were tied as tightly as we hands were.

She groaned in frustration and defeated. For the passing hour, she put the pieces together of how she got here. She remembered being abused again by Dean, the guys beating them up and then being drugged. And that's how she got here. She remembered Brian too.

"Fuck" she cursed out.

She looked over at the nightstand and which was only a few jumps in front of her. She used all her force she had in her and threw herself towards the nightstand. With the chair being old and worn down, the wood snapped successfully.

She smiled and grabbed a piece of glass from the nightstand and cut the rope and freed her hands from the rope. She rubbed her wrists from the rope burn the rope created. She moved onto her ankles and successfully cut that too. She stretched her sore muscles and made a few inhuman noises as she began preparing herself.

She had a pocket knife in her combat boots, she knew she would have to take it with her because she was on her 'mission' with Jenna at Vinny's about Mandy.

She walked silently over to the door and turned the nob slowly and opened the door, looking both ways to hear anyone or see anyone, she stepped out once the coast was clear. She closed the door and took a bobby pin from her hair and bent it so it was straight and locked the door.

She stuck the bobby pin in her pocket and searched the rooms on the floor she was on, but nothing was coming close to what she was trying to find.

She slid down the long banister of the stair case because the staircase would be too noisey. So she decided to go badass and go down the banister. She searched that floor too and nothing was close either. What she was actually looking for is two floors above her and she was closer to it before she went sliding down the banister.

She looked out the window, that had no glass in it. Just a frame and spider webs webbed from side to side. She scrunched her face up and turned away and went down the hall.

Jenna told Val everything she needed to know about how to stay un-noticed in a situation like this, how to beat the criminal down, and how to find the victims. Val processed everything and understood every little bit of information she needed to know.

Jenna had Lacey and Gena stay in each car to wait for the guys to wake up. They brought water with them for them to drink once they wake up.

Jenna told everything to Lacey and Gena too, but until the guys woke up they were on watch out duty. Lacey and Gena had to explain what to do once they woke up and they'd work as a team.

Jenna had called in extra help from Vinny, and with this being his job he got all the essentials he needed and got his crew ready and they came in their all black Hummers to the abandoned mini mansion.