Show Time

I woke up near enough 9am, Dean was passed out beside me. I got out of bed and brushed my hair and my phone buzzed on the nightstand. I walked over to see I got a text from Val.

hey girly, you coming for breakfast? x

yeah, I'll be down in a min x

I didn't bother changing since my pyjamas were comfy, and there won't be much people in the cafe this early in the morning. Apart from us, we were all like hungry hippos. I walked down the corridor and went to the lobby and into the café, I noticed Val and a tired Johnny beside her.

I sat down beside Johnny and smiled at them.

"Morning Johnny" I smiled.

"Morning" he mumbled and drank his coffee.

I got pancakes with syrup and coffee. I poured the syrup on my pancakes and my mouth watered at the sigh of it. I ate it all within 5 minutes and sipped my coffee as Val, Johnny and I talked.

I bounced on my seat as I got excited for the show.

"I'm so fucking excited!" I grinned and Val laughed.

"You're just like Jimmy in so many ways" Johnny laughed.

"Shut up Short Shit" I playfully glared.

I finished my coffee and noticed a music box in the corner and I grinned.

"Oh my god, there is a music box! Im going to put some music on!" I jumped from my seat with excitement.

There was only us and 2 women in the café, they were probably my age or something. I walked over and want through the music and played Pierce The Veil King For A Day.

I walked back over to the table just as the guys and Dean walked in. I sat in my seat and Dean sat beside me and pressed his lips to mine.

"Morning babe" he smiled and I was sorta confused. He changed his attitude but it made me smile that he wasn't being an asshole.

I forgot about what happened last night and let it go, he was most likely drunk so I left it at that. But I couldn't forget that it hurt.

I drank more coffee and everyone else are their food, looking pretty hungover. I watched as Jimmy happily walked in and didn't look hungover at all. He doesn't get hungover no matter how much he drinks, he's never hungover. Lucky bastard. I didn't drink too much last night so I wasn't hungover, knowing I had my show today I had to be ready and not wanting to puke every 5 minutes.

"Jimmy poo!" I squealed.

"Yeeeeeeeeees" he laughed and sat in the seat across from me, next to Brian.

"Hi" I giggled and then got up and skipped over to the music box and changed the song to Death To All But Metal by Steel Panther.

I ran up to Dean and I's room and changed into skinny jeans and a Nitro Circus muscle too and grabbed my skateboard.

I went back down to the café area and walked over to the guys.

"I have to go meet Bam and Tony to do some final practices for the show, I'll see you guys later!" I kissed Dean quickly and skated to the venue where I will be performing today, and the others who came from different states.

I met Bam and Tony at the venue and they had everything set up and Bam even put the speakers up so we could skate with some music on.

"Hey dudes, the queen has arrived!" I yelled as I skated into the venue as I saw Bam and Tony look my way.

"You ready man?" Bam said and I nodded and we skated into the performing part where all the ramps and rails are.

I perfected every move and trick and Bam and I worked on our performance we had to do together, with all 3 of us crazy people. There would be a 20 minute break then the other skateboarders would come on and do their performances. I couldn't deny that I was shitting it. I didn't realise how big the venue really was until I looked around.