Let Live

The next day wasn't any better than the yesterday or the day before. Jimmy hadn't yelled at me yet, I actually haven't seen him today. I was out with Jenna and Danny for lunch today, we decided to go to Chuck-e-cheese and then go to the beach. I was glad she had called me this morning to hang out, I would of probably done something stupid seem as Jimmy and the guys aren't here. I had no idea where they actually are but I did text Jimmy to tell him I was with Jenna and Danny incase he came home before I did.

"So how have you been? I haven't seem you since the race" Jenna smiled as we ordered our food.

"I've uh, been good" I looked down, avoiding her gaze.

"You're lying, now tell me" she demanded.

I could trust Jenna, she's my bestfriend and I could tell her anything. I guess I should tell her what's happened, and maybe I wouldn't feel so alone.

"I was in hospital for a day, because I overdosed in anti-depressants with vodka" I told her, but minus the part about Dean.

She gasped, "Babe, why?"

I shrugged, "I guess life isn't what I expected it to be. My life has never been sunshine and rainbows"

"How are things with you and Dean?" she asked, hesitating.

I sighed, "They seem to be getting worse and I don't know what else to do"

"Is that why you were in hospital? Because of Dean"

I nodded, "He's making my life a living hell, and I don't see much point anymore. I've been arguing with Jimmy and I hate it"

"Babe listen, you can't keep this relationship going. He's hurting you, and he's an asshole" she sated matter-of-factly.

"I know, but enough of that. I want to be happy today" I smiled and pushed everything to the back of my mind.

"Happy Lily is fun Lily" Danny sad and hugged my side.

"Aww, you're just too cute" I kissed his cheek and he giggled.

He's 7 but acts 5 but it's cute so nobody is complaining. Our food arrived and we ate in silence, until Danny broke it.

"Let's go to the beach" He cheered.

We finished our food, and paid then left for the beach. Danny was excited and his excitement got me excited. I hadn't been to the beach in a while and although I had a few bruises, they were added and you could only see them if you looked close enough.

We laid our blankets down and Danny ran off to the water while Jenna and I laid in our bikini's watching Danny splash in the water.

"So, how are things with Brian?" she asked. It definitely took me by surprise.

"What do you mean?" I asked, although I knew what she meant.

"I see how you look at each other. It's hard to ignore it" she smiled.

"I guess we're okay, he doesn't know how I feel about him" I said.

"I think you should tell him, let him know that you have feelings for him, because he might just give up on the feelings he has for you and look for somebody else" she said.

I cocked an eyebrow, "How do you know he has feelings for me?"

"He's friends with Oliver, so he's been at my house with him and he was talking to Oliver and I about it" she said.

"I didn't know he knew Oliver. Speaking of Oliver, when will I get to meet him?" I asked hitting her arm playfully.

"After the beach, we can go to mine and then you'll meet him" she said.