Gave You All I Had To Give

The past few months have been hard for everyone. The Avenged guys released Nightmare and were set to tour for the next year and a half. Lily wasn't looking forward to that. But then again, there wouldn't be much of a difference to her.

Everyone had been trying to get her to come out of the house, or to come out of her room. They tried but she wouldn't move. She refused to leave. She didn't want to leave this house, ever. She wanted to live the rest of her life in this house and die in this house. She never wanted to leave.

Lily had fallen into a dark place. They wanted to help her but she didn't want to be helped. She wanted her brother back, and she wanted Brian back.

She felt like he no longer cared about her anymore. He had been drinking non-stop, and getting off with random girls, but that soon stopped, but Lily didn't know that. Brian thought that she had moved on from him and refused to fix things between them. He thought wrong.

Brian and Lily still love each other, no matter what happens. They still think about each other everyday, they both still have flashbacks of the times they had together. They longed for each other.

The guys left for tour in a month and they all planned to stay with Lily, and to try and help her and get her back on track before they leave for tour. They all know it'll be hard work, but it's the least they could do for Jimmy.

Everyone drove over to Lily's and parked in the driveway. Lily was curled up in a ball on the couch in the living room. She made progress by leaving her room. Matt had a spare key that he had forgotten about and let them all in.

Lily did pay any mind to the front door opening and the guys coming in one by one. She continued to stare blankly at the wall and block everything out.

They had all gone upstairs, thinking she'd still be in her room. But she wasn't and they knew she had left her room seen as the lock had been unlocked and her door was open.

They looked around and Matt had found her lying on the couch. He kneeled in front of her and moved strands of hair away from her emotionless face, but her eyes held every single emotion she left. They all had similar feelings that she had, but they were determined to not fall into depression. Like Lily had.

She had to deal with the heartbreak of Brian cheating and then Jimmy leaving, that was just too much for her. And it all happened around the same time. There was at least 4-5 days in between.

"Lily, are you gonna get up?" Matt asked softly.

She shook her head.

"You have to at least eat something" he said.

Lily was too distracted by her mind to eat anything. The thought of food made her scrunch her face up.

After she shook her head she saw how much it was upsetting Matt. She didn't want to upset anyone as much as everything was upsetting her.

She made herself a sandwich to make him happy. Everyone was happy but as soon as she had finished it, she ran to the bathroom and thrown it back up.

She washed her mouth out and stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were no longer blue, they were black. They had lost their colour. Her face was pale and her eyes dropped.

Brian stood behind her and looked at her in the mirror. He smiled sadly at her. He was just as torn as she was.

"You're still beautiful" he said.

She shook her head no as tears escaped her eyes.

"You are. You've always been beautiful to me. I still love you like I did yesterday, maybe even more" he whispered as his eyes glossed over.

Lily fell to the floor and cried her heart out. Hearing Brian say those words to her made her heart hurt because she knows that she still feels the same.

He held onto her and rubbed her back. He comforted her for a while until she fell asleep. He carried her to her room and put her in her bed and made sure she was comfortable.

"I love you so much"

There was so much pain in his voice.

He went downstairs and sat with the guys and drank a few beers. They told stories about Jimmy and laughed, and ordered pizzas. A few hours later, Lily had woken up.

She walked downstairs and sat beside Brian and cuddled into him. She didn't care that this was hurting her, she wanted his comfort and he wanted hers. They wanted each other.

The guys looked at them and hoped they'd sort things out and get back together. They could help each other. Because they needed each other more than they knew it.