Body Like A Body Builder

'I walked out the back where the girls and guys were, in their swimming gear. The sun immediately hit off my skin and it felt warm, and I was glad that I was able to cover up the bruises that were fading. They wouldn't see them and I was glad.

"Damn girl, you got some pretty sweet muscles there!" Val said and whistle as he looked me over.

I giggled and smiled while Gena spoke,

"Them abs looks goooood!" she squealed. I laughed.

"Well to get good abs and muscles like these, you gotta work for it" I sat beside Val and drank a beer while Jimmy and Matt came running out.

"Hey Jimbo, your sister has a body like a body builder!" Val shouted and I laughed.

Jimmy came over and looked at me and he grinned.

"Lookin' good!" I laughed at him and then jumped up.

"It's pool time!" I took a run for it and did a front flip into the pool.

I resurfaced and grinned at their faces.

"What?" I asked, laughing slightly.

They just smirked at me and carried on their conversation. I shurgged it off and sat by the pool and put my feet in the water. I was glad that Dean was out of town for a few days, I get to be free for a while, and the feeling was honestly amazing. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Val tapped my shoulder and I looked up at her and she handed me my phone.

"Some guy called Vinny called, he said it's important" She looked confused and I grinned and took the phone. I walked inside and into the living room for some privacy. 

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked.

"Lily, you're car is done, and ready to race" He said, even though I can't see him, I knew he was smiling. 

"Great, thanks dude. I'll be down in 15 to test it, see you then man" I hung up and grinned. 

I walked out the back and saw everyone having fun. I was definitely going to have my fun. 

"Hey guys, I gotta leave, got some business to do" I said to the guys and they turned to me and raised an eyebrow. It was pretty weird to see them all do it at the same time. 

"Will you be back?" Val asked. 

"I'll be back later tonight, dont wait up!" I shouted as I ran up to my room and put my black skinny jeans on, black Adidas high tops, and a plain white v-neck. I grabbed my keys to my Chevy Camaro z28 and headed to the garage where my race buddies are. 

Now, I should confirm a few things here. I'm a street racer, and although it's illegal I still do it, I get money, and good cars. I don't do it just for the money, it gives you a good feeling, makes you feel alive and free of problems. It's great and I love it. The cars are beautiful and fast. 

I rolled up to the garage and parked and got out. Looking around at all my race buddies at their cars, doing a touch up, or with girls or guys with them. They smirk at me as I walk towards Vinny and I's spot. I smirk back and send them all a wink. I turn up to Vinny and I's spot and notice him straight away. 

"Yo Vin!" I shout out to him and he turns and smiles at me.

"Hey girl, not seen you in a while, where you been at?" He asks.

"I had a few shows on the go, I've been caught up in moving to my brothers house too" I said and he grins.

"How's his band getting along?" He asks.

"Getting pretty big man. I'm proud of him and the guys. They're doing well" 

"I bet. Shall we take a look at your new ride?" He asks.