Bickering Teengers

My heart beat was sky high and I smiled at Brian and nodded, "I'd love to"

Brian and I went back home and cuddled in my bedroom. The guys were making so much noise in the living room, and we just wanted to be together and cuddle with each other.

I was lying on Brian and poking his cheek when a knock came from my door. I groaned, I had to move.

"What?" I growled when I opened the door and saw Matt. Great. Just the person who I didn't want to see.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'll be two mins Bri" I told Brian and stepped outside my door and closed it.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked and he looked down at his feet and shifted in his spot.

"I want to apologise for blaming the whole thing on you. I know it wasn't your fault, and I'm sorry" he said and I nodded.

"Okay" I said bluntly and went back to Brian.

I really didn't care anymore. I honestly wasn't bothered anymore. Maybe I was a little blunt about accepting his apology, but I really didn't have anything else to say.

"What did Matt want?" Brian asked as I laid beside him.

"To apologise" I replied.

"Did you accept it?" he asked.

I nodded, "I said okay"

"You're so blunt these days" he laughed and I nodded and kissed his soft lips. I won't ever get tired of kissing him.

I had woken up at 6am. I groaned and untangled myself from Brian's arms and got changed into a pair of gym shorts, sports bra and a tank top. I tied my hair up and laced up my running shoes. I was going for a run, then go to the gym.

I left a note for Brian and headed out, I jogged to the beach and went along the beach and then around a small part of the city. I could run around the whole of the city but that would take a while and I'd need a lot of water to energise myself and keep going.

I was jogging around for about an hour or so and found myself at the gym. I signed myself in and went to the weights. I was doing the benches for a while and moved onto the bench that they put out so you could run on the spot but put your feet on the bench and gradually get faster and faster. That was one of my favourite things to do.

I finished off on the pull up bar and wiped my sweaty forehead. I bought a bottle of water and signed out, and sprinted home. I was dying to see Brian and the extra exercise was always a plus.

"LILY IS HOME!" I called out loudly to whoever was still here.

I heard loud and heavy footsteps running down the stairs quickly and I saw Brian running towards me. He looked so eager.

"Someone's excited" I laughed as he embraced me in a hug, and pulled back slightly to kiss me.

"I was just excited to see you" he grinned.

"I'm all sweaty, I'm gonna shower" I said and kissed him before going to my room and showering.

I turned the water on and took my clothes off and out them in the basket for washing. I went to step in the shower but noticed a spider.

I screamed loudly and ran out my the bathroom and Brian burst through the door. He saw me standing naked in the middle of my room and he looked up and down my body and smirked.

"Looking sexy" he said and I blushed.

"There's a spider in my shower, can you get it out?" I said with a pout.