Brian VS Dean

"LILY! LILY! LILY! WAKE UP, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" I heard Jimmy shout enthusiastically while jumping on my bed. I could sense there was more than 1 person jumping on me. I continued to pretend I was sleeping and let them jump on me.

"Lily!" Jimmy yelled again and I held back my smile. I was feeling happy for these past two days, and it's been great. Brian and I are on good terms now.

"I'm sleeping!" I yelled and turned over, burying my face in-between my two pillows.

"No you're not, you can't answer me if you're sleeping, silly!" he laughed and I kicked him and heard his tall lanky body hit the ground with a thud.

I lifted my head and saw Brian sitting cross legged at the end of my bed. He smiled brightly and I glared.

"I'm going to do this to you on your birthday next year" I muttered as he laughed, as well as Jimmy.

"This is revenge for you smothering cake in my face" he glared. I laughed this time and I laughed even harder when Jimmy's head poked up at the end of the bed.

I looked at Brian and grinned evilly. His eyes widened as he knew I was up to something. I launched myself froward and tackled Brian to the floor. We laughed for hours and Jimmy laid on top of me, while I was on Brian. I was pretty comfy if you ask me.

"LILY POOOOOOO"

I burst out laughing at Johnny's voice as there was a herd of elephants running upstairs.

"Free porn? And you didn't tell me sooner" We heard Zacky gasp.

"Porn with my sister and bestfriend? EWWWWW" Jimmy jumped up and ran downstairs shouting at the top of his lungs.

We all laughed but Brian and I never moved. Everyone else descended downstairs while I looked up at Brian.

"Hi" I giggled.

"Hellooo" he waved lightly putting a goofy face on.

I got off of Brian and went to my drawers and considering I just realised I was in my bra and pyjama shorts, I threw on a t-shirt and left my shorts on. I tied my hair up and my face looked pretty normal so I left it.

I turned around and Brian smiled as he sat on my bed.

"This beds really comfy, can I sleep here tonight?" he asked randomly. Oh, how I wish he would.

"No, my bed!" I said childishly and stomped my foot. He laughed loudly as I pouted.

"Ok ok, your bed" he chuckled and I grinned. I slipped my bunny slippers on and went for the door. Brian came up to me and pulled me into a hug. I was surprised but hugged back. We stayed like this for a while until he spoke.

"Happy birthday Lils" he murmured in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

"Thanks Brian" I smiled into his neck. I would kiss him but her probably freak out and as much as Dean has cheated on me, I wouldn't want to do that to him or anyone.

"Let's eat cake" he said and pulled me by my hand downstairs.

We arrived in the living room and I kid you not, it was filled with presents. The couch was full and the floor too.

"Guys, seriously?" I said as I looked at their cheesy grins. I laughed and I followed Brian to the couch. He took some off and I sat down as they motioned for me to open them all.

I unwrapped the first one and it was the Batman triology. It was from Zacky.

"I love this Zack, thank you!" I grinned as he smiled proudly.