Its A Wonder You Breathe At All

Lily and Brian haven't spoken properly for a few weeks now and it was getting out of hand. It was almost Christmas and nobody was feeling cheery got Christmas.

"Brian! Stop wasting all the wrapping paper!" Lily yelled at Brian.

Brian was wrapping the gifts he had bought everyone and was wrapping them with extra layers.

"I can do what I fucking want!" He yelled childishly back.

Zacky was in the living room giggling, as well as Matt and Johnny. Lily and Brian would argue about the littlest things and everyone would laugh at how childish and stupid it sounds, but they were annoyed at each other.

Brian had opened his mouth to the guys, they were upset that they didn't tell them, but they accepted it nonetheless but Brian still haven't.

"Fuck off!" She spat at him and threw an empty box at his head. She grabbed a beer and sat on the steps at the front of the house.

"Asshat" she mumbled to herself before consuming half the bottle of Budweiser.

Lily walked round to the backyard and sat on the chair, looking up at the sky. She never imagined her relationship with Brian would of gotten so out of hand that she couldn't smile anymore. She got so mad at him all the time that she never got time to have a civilised conversation with him.

They were happy with being together and a few months later they were at each other's throats all day. She couldn't keep up with it anymore. She was beginning to be drained from all the fights and her crying for hours at night.

She loves Brian more than she ever imagined. Brian loved Lily like he's never loved anyone else. He wants to spend the rest of his life with her, but he didn't see it anymore with the rocky patch in their relationship. Brian thinks it won't survive. But he wants to try.

Lily had fallen asleep outside while everyone was inside drinking and playing loud music, it surprisingly didn't wake Lily up. Not everyone was drunk, actually nobody was. The were just enjoying their time together with beer.

"Guys! How long has Lily been outside for?" Jimmy asked, wondering where his sister was.

"She's probably still sitting out there" Brian scoffed.

Val slapped Brian on the back of his head and scowled at him. She got up and went out the front and saw that she wasn't there. She started to panic.

"Uh guys, she's not there" she told the guys and they scrambled to their feet.

They had been looking around the streets for a sign of Lily but didn't find any. Brian had started to blame himself. He knew he was apart of the reason that she was missing and he felt bad that he's been a dick to her.

Lily had woken up and went inside to find that nobody was there. She shrugged her shoulders and went to the kitchen and cut herself a slice of red velvet cake and sat at the table and munched on it quietly, and made faces at the beautiful taste.

"I don't know where the fuck she is, but she'll come back" She heard Matt say.

She was confused so she stood up and brought her cake with her and went into the living room.

"Find who?" She said with a mouthful of cake.

"Lily!" Brian yelled and hugged her, dropping her cake while doing so.

"You fucking dickhead! You made me drop my cake!" She screamed.

Brian let go and covered his mouth to stop from laughing. He understood why everyone laughed at them for the stupid fights they had.