Popping The Question

Two weeks. Two weeks Lily has shut herself from everyone. Jimmy is worried about her, and so is everyone else. Including Matt. He realised that what he assumed and said to Lily was wrong.

He wanted to fix things between her but every time he saw her she was gone within the click of your fingers. She'd only go out at night, come back at 4 in the morning, sleep and drown herself in her thoughts.

She didn't know what to feel. She couldn't feel anything other than hurt and pain. She's been through a lot in her life and it's all slowly eating up inside her and she feels trapped.

She didn't speak to anyone other than a cashier or a bartender. The only words she spoke was,

"Jack Daniels please" or "Thank you" with a fake smile she learned to used every time she was in public. The only public places she's been is Johnny's Saloon, the pier and the lake.

She even contemplated drowning herself. Literally drowning herself, but she had a gut feeling that she'd regret that decision. It would of been the worst decision she's ever make, so she stopped going to the lake. Her favourite places were Johnny's and the pier, and her bedroom.

Her health wasn't as good as it used to be and neither is her mental mind set. Her eyes dropped and her bones caved in on themselves. She was pale and looked lifeless. Basically a description of a zombie in The Walking Dead.

Lily was currently putting on her running shoes, she was going to start going to the gym to get her body back in shape and her health back up. She was planning to start eating and also give her liver shock and drink water instead of alcohol.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and went to leave but Brian was standing at the door frame. She didn't say anything but her heart was beating fast and her face flushed. Her running shorts and tank top made her look absolutely beautiful in his eyes.

He knew we bones caved in so she didn't wear her usual sports bra. She didn't want the world to see how ugly she looked so she covered it up.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked if it didn't look anymore obvious.

"Gym" she stated bluntly as she stared at the floor.

"Hm. Fun, what you planning on doing today?" he asked again. He was not only hurting by seeing her drowning in her thoughts but seeing her look broken and unhealthy made him feel sick and his heart stung from the pain he felt seeing her like that.

Lily shrugged, "I don't know yet. Haven't decided"

"Do you want to hang out today? Just me and you" he asked, hopefully.

"I'd love that. I'll only be gone an hour or so" she smiled at Brian. The first time she has smiled in two weeks.

"Great. I'll most likely still be here anyway" he smiled just as wide as Lily did.

Lily then got in her car and drove to the gym leaving Brian smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jimmy said as he walked in from being in the bathroom.

"Oh nothing" Brian said and went to the kitchen and got a beer, then flopped on the couch and sipped his beer happily.

Jimmy watched him curiously. He hasn't smiled much in two weeks either, and now all of a sudden he's smiling as if he won't be able to smile anymore. Jimmy knew something was up but couldn't quite understand what it was.

He shrugged it off and went to check on Lily. He skipped 3 steps each time as he went up the stairs and knocked on Lily's door. He heard nothing and he went to walk in and he was surprised to see her door was unlocked. He walked in and her room was spotless and smelt like lavender. But she wasn't there.