Chapter 12

Pic of Jake on the side ;) yummy! Enjoy reading! Watch out for the p.o.v it changes in the middle!

Jake P.O.V

I left the house mad at my mom for not telling me. How could she try and hide something like that to me! I was one of the worlds strongest alpha's surely I could take the news lightly, but no I had to hear the news from the baker from town! The baker! He knew and I didnt?

"Come on Jake, it's not that bad!" I heard Gericho say behind me. Following me like a lost puppy. "We have been attacked Gericho! How is this not that bad?!" I yelled at him turning around. His eyes widened. "Hmmmm this IS bad" he said. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore his presence behind me.

I still wondered how Gericho could be my beta! I went into the woods inhaling the perfect smell of pine trees. It was a cold night, the moon full above. My wolf wanted to come out.

I looked back at the house. Everyone was probably asleep already. It was 2 in the morning. A little run wouldnt hurt anyone. I knew it was risky to go out, especially if other packs wanted to come and attack.

Fuck it. If my mom had told me earlier I would've prevented other packs from attacking ours, even though it was my fault also, I shouldnt have let something like this pass.

I shrugged to myself, a little run in the woods wouldnt hurt anyone right now, and besides I doubted anyone would come and attack right now with my security tripled.

I started to strip down to my boxers when I remembered Gericho was behind me, the faint smell of cigarette made me scrunch my nose. I turned around still wearing my jeans only. He was leaning on a tree casually smoking. I raised an eyebrow at him "You should really quit Gericho. It's bad for you" I told him frowning. He was only 18 and he was already smoking everyday!

I hated people who smoked. Lots of alphas smoked fancy cigars and drank fancy whines but not me. I was still 21 and I wasnt planning on ruining my life by getting lung cancer.

Gericho ignored me and continued smoking. I went to him and snatched away the cigarette throwing it in a pond next to where he was standing. He looked at it until it sunk. Then he took out his little box of cigarettes and took out another one calmly.

I snatched the box away too. He widened his eyes at me "Jake seriously man?!" he asked.

"Yes seriously! Give me your lighter also!" I commanded him stretching out my hand opening my palm.

He widened his eyes more "But...its the one you got me from England!" he whined.

"Too Bad! Give it!" I told him opening and closing my palm.

He took a deep breath "Jake, its not that simple to quit! I try I really do!" he said closing his eyes.

I didnt care. I wanted him to quit. He was like a brother to me and my beta. I wanted him strong!

"I said give it Gericho" I told him deciding that today would be the last time he smoked. If I saw him smoking again I would find a way to torture him. Not just physically but emotionally also. Cruel I know, but he had to stop.

He opened his eyes again and looked at me pleadingly. "Jake please I'll try to stop smoking. Let me just keep the lighter." he pleaded. I clenched my jaw closing my eyes. My wolf wanted to come out. I pushed him further inside of me.

I opened my eyes and pinned Gericho to the tree. He put his hands in his pockets. I tried to move his hand but he was strong. Almost as strong as me, but I had alpha blood making me stronger. I pulled his hands out and grabbed the lighter from his right hand. Smashing it in my hand. I smiled and he pouted frowning angrily.