Chapter 16

Another chapter. Sorry if this one is a bit boring, I had already written the chapter and I somehow deleted it all! >.< The deleted one had a bit more feeling to it. But I wrote down again what I remembered, hopefully you like it.....Enjoy n.n and watch out for the p.o.v it changes in the middle :)

Jake P.O.V

I walked back to the house again with Liz in my arms. I sighed, I should have listened to my mom and Gericho. This had been a bad idea. She seemed so scared of me! But I would never hurt her. Never! She was my princess.

She was saying something about ice cream in her sleep and I smiled looking at her. It hurt me to know she was in pain. She had 2 broken ribs and her back was all bruised. I wondered what had happened to her, I still didnt know anything about her. I didnt get the chance to ask her anything. I still couldnt believe she wasnt a wolf! But her reaction when I shifted confirmed it all.

I sighed again thinking how hard it must've been for her to see me as a wolf. She was a human. Humans didnt know we existed. If she hated me I didnt know what I would do!

I came back in the house through the back door. I listened carefully trying to see where Gericho was. He would probably laugh at my face when I tell him about Liz's reaction.

I went up the stairs and decided I would have my princess sleep in my room. After all she was my mate and I had to take care of her. I had to be extra careful with her since she was human. We wolfs had much more force than humans. Hopefully she wasnt clumsy. I would have to take extra care of her if she was, not that I minded. I would love to take care of my princess and make her happy.

I entered my messy room and I groaned. I really needed to clean up in here. I had told Beatrice to stop cleaning my room when I became alpha. What kind of alpha doesn't know how to clean his room? Apparently me! I looked at all the messy clothes on the floor. Trash in a corner of the room. I groaned again. Why did my room have to be so big?

I went to the bed and put Lizzie under the covers gently. She was still mumbling in her sleep. I hoped she wasnt afraid of me. I would love to sleep every night with her in my arms, but I didnt want her being uncomfortable. I sat down on the bed next to her. I cupped her face in my hands.

Her warm face making me get tingles in my arms. Wait was she too hot? Maybe she had a fever? Oh fuck! I didnt even know how to take care of her! I closed my eyes in frustration. I hadnt been near humans in a long time. Sure when I went to town and other countries I was around them but this time it was different. My mate was a human.

"Mom" I yelled gently knowing she would hear me, my door was opened. Instead of my mom coming it was Gericho. I groaned I didnt need his teasing now! "Whats up bro?" he said coming inside with a smile. "Where's mom?" I asked him ignoring his question.

"She went to town to shop" he said flopping himself on the bed making Liz jump a little. I closed my eyes annoyed. "She's shopping?!" I asked mad, she should be here with me and Liz! Not out shopping!

"Yeah she said Liz needed clothes" Gericho said smirking at my reaction.

All madness was gone and I grinned sheepishly "Oh ok good, she needs clothes" I said laying on the bed next to Liz. My bed was a king size bed so Gericho was far. I could ignore him for a couple of more minutes before he started to question me.

"Soooo how did it go?" Gericho asked me curiously. I turned around, my back to him. I at least hoped for a couple of minutes before he started to question me.