Chapter 34

Another chapter, hope you enjoy and sorry for mistakes! Watch out for the p.o.v it changes! Thanks for reading <3 :)

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled at Jenifer as she came closer to me.

 "What are you doing here?!" Cynthia said frowning.

  "Oh Jake!" Jenifer said. "GET OUT!" I yelled.

  I couldnt believe it was Jenifer! After all this time, after the betrayal she decided to come!

 "Jake I need to talk to  you" she said quietly.

  " TOO BAD! I wont listen!" I growled through clenched teeth.

 "Young Lady I demand you to get out of this house right now!" Cynthia said opening the door for her.

  Jenifer turned to my mom "Oh Cynthia, you haven't changed at all!" she said with a sad smile.

  "I see you haven't either, you're still ungrateful as ever! NOW OUT!" my mom said back.

  Jenifer shook her head "I dint come here to fight with you old woman! I came here to warn Jake!" she said looking annoyed at my mom before turning to me.

  I frowned "Warn me?" I said.

 Jenifer nodded and came closer to me, I backed away. "Yes warn you Jake" she said looking at me with wide pleading eyes.

  "What could you possibly warn me about Jenifer? We have nothing to talk! Now get out of my lands before I rip you to pieces!" I growled staring at her with a deadly look.

 Jenifer bit her lip "Could you? Dont you love me anymore?" she whispered.

  I laughed humorlessly "I stopped loving you ever since you left with Carlos" I lied. I hadnt stopped loving Jenifer until the day I met Elizabeth.

 Elizabeth! She couldnt see Jenifer here! I dint want Jenifer hurting her!

 She gave me an upset look and she sighed "Look Jake I need to talk to you about something, alone" she said turning to look at my mom.

 I shook my head "NO" I said sternly. I wouldnt let her come here and do whatever she wanted! After all this time!

 She frowned "Fine I'll just tell you here" she said.

 I held up my hand "No need to Jenifer, anything you say I wont believe!" I said.

 "And if I were to tell you that Ashton is coming to get Elizabeth? Would you believe me?" she asked with a smile.

 My breath caught in my throat once more. I felt goosebumps in my body. "What?!" I said not sure of what she was saying.

 She smiled "Ahhh, I see I have caught your attention" she said.

 I growled and closed the distance between us grabbing her arms and squeezing them. She yelped and looked up at me. "How do you know Ashton and Elizabeth?!" I asked angrily.

 Her grin stretched, " I know everything about your new mate darling, does she make you as happy as I made you?" she asked.

 I gripped her arms more tighter and growled. My wolf wanted to just erase that stupid grin from her face!

  "How do you know about Ashton Jenifer?!" I asked shaking her.

 She chuckled "Does it matter Jake?" she asked. I growled and let go of her.

 "GET OUT!" I yelled

 Jenifer rolled her eyes "Look Jake I just came here to tell you that Carlos and Ashton have come together, they will come and attack your pack any minute from now and Ashton is taking away Elizabeth" she said calmly as if we were talking about the damn weather!