Chapter 28

Here's another chapter n.n enjoy!

Elizabeth P.O.V

  Tomorrow came and nothing happened! I had felt upset because Jake at first seemed to enjoy my little outfits but then after 5 minutes he would compose himself and act as if I was wearing any random clothing! Every night I would desire him more and more! We still had a great relationship and nothing changed. It was just at night when I would feel frustrated!

 I dint want to tell Jake how I felt. I dint want him thinking I was a slut! I mean it had been barely 2 days since we had sex.

 But then a week passed and I started growing more and more frustrated! Every time Jake would touch my cheek or my hand I would feel a sudden need for him! But he dint even notice! Today it would be a week and 3 days since we had sex, YES I had been counting!

 Jake had changed a bit with me. I noticed that when we kissed he never deepened the kiss! When I would try to he would pull back, of course he would always distract me with more little kisses but I did notice! Also when I tried to flirt with him or make a dirty joke he would brush me off!

 I felt grumpy today, I dont know why I was letting this affect me. I had survived one month before without having sex but now the need for Jake was more intense!

 "LIZ dinner!! " Jake yelled from the dinning room. I sighed and got up from the couch. The past week I had tried on more sexy lingerie but Jake reacted as if they were my hello kitty pants!

 I entered the dinning room sitting next to Sandra today. I dint feel like sitting next to Jake. He hadn't been paying attention to me this week like I wanted to!

  I sat down grumpily and kept my gaze down. I dint feel like talking. The only thing I was thinking of was the little fantasy of me and Jake I had in my head. I know I know I had turned into some kind of pervert!

 "Is something wrong honey?" Cynthia asked. I shook my head and forced a smile, Jake eyed me curiously. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and I shifted in my seat nervously.

 Caroline and Beatrice came in bringing the food. Caroline served me some water and she served Cynthia some weird juice, I eyed it.

 "Can I have some of that?" I asked Caroline politely. She laughed "that's champagne Luna!" she said shaking her head. I frowned "So?" I asked feeling irritated that she too, thought I was too innocent to have an alcoholic drink! I was 17 but I would be 18 soon!

 Caroline reddened "Do you want some?" she asked. I nodded and grabbed my cup eagerly. Jake cleared his throat "No, she's fine Caroline thank you" he said moving his hand dismissively.

 I frowned at Jake and pouted at Caroline "I want some" I said firmly. Caroline looked indecisive and looked from Jake to me. Jake shook his head "I said no Caroline, you may leave!" he told her sternly.

 I pouted more "But I Want SOME!" I said raising my voice. Jake growled at me, his eyes turned a deep green. I frowned more and pouted again throwing my cup down on the table.

  I felt such in a bad mood! Sandra laughed next to me "Jake let her have some!" she said grabbing the bottle from Caroline's hands and grabbing my cup. Jake growled more, " I said no Sandra! She's still 17!" he said glaring at Sandy.

 Is that why you wont have sex with me again? I thought to myself. Cynthia was looking at me closely. I frowned more. Cynthia sighed "Jake it wont kill her to drink one cup!" she said "Besides its not as strong!" she said. I smiled a bit. Jake looked at Cynthia with wide eyes. He looked back at me and smirked.

 " No. If you want to drink alcohol you'll have to wait until you'r 18!" he told me grabbing the champagne from Sandra and giving it to Beatrice. Will we have sex again until I'm 18? I thought sarcastically. "You may leave now!" he told them. Caroline and Beatrice both vowed and left.