Chapter 17

A/N: Enjoy reading. The p.o.v changes in the middle :)

Pic of Sandra on the side ------>

Jake P.O.V

I felt so hurt and furious! I stomped outside the house. I was beyond furious! I kicked a pine tree as hard as I could making it fly. I started pacing. My wolf wanted to come out. I growled. Elizabeth didnt want me.. She had rejected me! I felt hurt and sad.

My heart was aching my chest hurt. I growled again looking up from the backyard to my bedroom window. I could hear her heart beating very fast. I wanted to go comfort her. But she dint want me as her mate. She wanted to leave me.

Rejection circulated in my body and I started to feel extremely disappointed but quickly the pain got replaced with anger. I growled deeper feeling hate towards her boyfriend. If that vampire Jace took him then he must've turned him into a vampire. Otherwise they would've sucked his blood instantly. So the only logical reason they took him was because they wanted him for a vampire.

I growled more. If he dared to come to my land to take Liz back I would kill him. I didnt care she loved him. Elizabeth was mine! She was my mate she wanted it or not.

I shifted not caring to take of my clothes. My jeans and shirt ripping with my white vans. Darn! I liked those vans! Too late now. I was already a wolf. My wolf felt stressed and hurt too. I started to run, zooming past the trees.

I saw a deer run opposite from me and I chased him. I attacked him sinking my teeth in his neck. I ripped him to pieces. It was very rare for me to hunt for animals. I usually ate normal food but today I didnt care at all.

We wolfs could survive on either food or the animals. I finished ripping the deer to pieces finding some satisfaction. I went back to my run loving the way the air felt in my face. I pushed myself further and got to the prairie.

I was going to shift back but I remembered I didnt have clothes. I sighed and laid down under the tree. Today was an ugly day. The sky was dark and it was cold. But I knew better, the climate here was crazy! One day it could be cold and another it could be as hot as an oven!

I started to remember Liz. I sighed again. My wolf growled as he remembered her words. She didnt love me. She looked like she wanted to be my mate but at the last second she had yelled at my face she didnt love me.

I shifted back not caring I was naked. Usually I would bring a pair of clothes here and hide them. I looked for something under the rocks and found a bag. I ripped it open and found some black gym shorts. I put them on sitting down on the dirt again.

I hugged my knees to my chest and my mind wandered to Liz again. She didnt love me. I didnt expect her to love me so soon but her telling me had really broken my heart a bit. I felt tears sting my eyes and I got angry.

Why was I going to cry over her!? I had barely known this girl and I was going to cry over her!? She didnt even love me!

Because you already love her too much my wolf responded.

It was true. From the moment I saw Elizabeth I fell in love with her. It hurt so much that she didnt love me back. Did mating always work like his? I barely knew her, I had met her at least 2 days ago and I already loved her to death?

What had I done to deserve this? First her and now Elizabeth...

At least she loved you..my wolf thought. Elizabeth doesn't.