Chapter 23

Elizabeth P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see Jake right next to me. I gasped, had I really asked him to sleep with me last night?

I raised my head slowly not wanting him to wake up and looked at his beautiful face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

I smiled, I had felt so safe and warm to sleep in his arms. He had his arm around me and I sighed wishing every morning could be like this. I smiled and looked at him again, his black hair was sticking up so I raised my hand to brush it from his his forehead.

I felt tingles all over my fingertips and my heart started to beat faster by that simple action, what was going on with me?

My hand moved to trace his nose and then his lips, oh those beautiful lips, I blushed remembering how I had kissed him last night.

I had felt a sudden urge, I wanted to go further but he thankfully stopped me! His lips had felt amazing on mine. I seriously had never felt anything like it, I felt sparkles and tingles in my body. It was the most amazing kiss I had ever had.

I gulped feeling a bit guilty, that's what I had said when I had my first kiss with Ashton. But now, I didnt know what I felt for Ashton. Jace had said he was an entirely different person and to be honest I feared him a bit, the boy who I had loved was now a vampire that wanted to kill me.

Could it be true?

I felt Jake sigh in his sleep and he tightened his arm on me. I looked at him again. He was really perfection!! I wanted to touch his abs but I stopped myself. I dint want him waking up and thinking something else. He was wearing only boxers and his warm skin touched mine making me feel funny. I wanted him.

I gulped... did I really want him? I was still a virgin and I had always wanted to loose my virginity to Ashton, but now that I was in Jake's arms, the thought of losing my virginity to him made my core throb!

I closed my eyes, why did Jake make me feel this way? I had known him for no less than a week and I was already thinking of sex! I really was pathetic. Maybe it had something to do with me being mated with him. The pain in my chest was due to that, so now maybe the urge of me wanting him was due to that also.

I closed my eyes, who was I kidding? I couldnt blame the whole mating thing. I really really wanted Jake. I took a long deep breath. My feelings were so tangled! I felt safe and happy when Jake was with me, and I had hated to disappoint him. I had missed him very much and he made my body throb with excitement and warmth. He made me feel tingles all over my body. But..was I in love with him? I dint know, but I could see myself falling for him. The way he had hugged me yesterday was so protective it made my heart swell up with love. Maybe just maybe, I could be happy with Jake. I dint care he was a wolf. It made me feel proud of him he was an alpha.

I got worried thinking of Ashton's army of vampires. What would happen if they did end up taking me away? Would Ashton really kill me? The answer made me shiver. I felt Jake's arm tighten more on me. I sighed and put my head on his chest. Jake would protect me. He would keep me safe.

I smiled an traced my hand on Jake's abs not caring. He started to move and I could tell he woke up. His arm had loosened on my back, "Morning Liz" he said kissing the top of my head. I smiled "Morning" I said back not moving.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him, he laughed "I like my mattress better" he said. I laughed too "I know, I told Sandy that but she still dint believe me!" I said.

"What do you mean you told Sandy?" he asked me quietly stroking my back. I bit my lip as he made tingles shoot all the way in my back. I wanted his hands on me!