Chapter 32

A/N at the end!! Make sure to read! ITS important! :) thanks for reading!

Jake P.O.V

"Jake" she said.

 "Yeah?" I said wondering what could be wrong. She looked terrified!

 " Jake... I" she stuttered. I frowned confused, I had no idea what could possibly be the problem! She bit her lip so hard I was surprised no blood came out.

  "You?" I asked not liking the way her heart was beating. As if she had run ten miles non stop!

  "Jake...... I'm.....I-Im..... p-p-pregnant" she said quietly.

  I looked at her confused. Had I heard right? I started to laugh, surely I had heard wrong! Elizabeth couldn't be pregnant!

 Yeah we definitely heard wrong! My wolf said.

 "Nice one Lizzie! Tell me whats wrong?" I asked nervously. She widened her eyes and started shaking like a leaf. Her heart beating twice as hard.

 "Jake... I'm Pregnant!" she said with more force, tears in her eyes.

  WHAT?!?! My wolf said jumping out. My eyes darkened to complete black. OUR MATE CANT BE PREGNANT! SHE'LL DIE! He said extremely furious!

  I stood up growling. I turned to see my mom and Sandra staring at Elizabeth opened mouth.

  "WHAT?!" I yelled trying to control my wolf.. Elizabeth flinched and tears started to slip down her face "Im pregnant Jake.... I'm so sorry!" she choked out.

 I clenched my fists trying to control my wolf again, but he was on the edge of coming out. I started to breath heavily. My whole body was on fire! She was pregnant! Elizabeth was pregnant! She was pregnant, which meant....she would...die?

 NEVER! WE WONT ALLOW IT! My wolf said murderously furious!

  "Jake calm down!" My mom said to me. "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yelled.

  I looked back at Elizabeth, her whole body trembling with fear.

  "ARE YOU SURE?!" I yelled at her. I was extremely furious! I couldnt think right! All I could think of was Elizabeth dying and leaving me here all alone to suffer the pain! I growled, no, I couldnt live without her! She was my everything! My whole world!

 I looked at her stomach with disgust! That thing in there was going to kill my Elizabeth!

 NEVER! WE WILL KILL IT FIRST! My wolf thought.

  "Im sure" Elizabeth said quietly. She wrapped her arms around her stomach protectively.

  I nodded and growled "Ok lets go!" I said going over to the counter grabbing my keys.

 Elizabeth looked at me confused "Go where?" she asked, her voice trembling. My poor princess! She had to carry that thing in her stomach!

 We will destroy it soon my wolf thought.

 "I dont know! Somewhere were you can abort that thing!" I said harshly. Elizabeth gasped and tears slipped down her face. Was she in pain?

  "Jake, I'm not aborting" she said quietly wrapping her arms more protectively around her stomach.

  "HELL YES YOU ARE!" I said clenching my fists again. My wolf wanted to come out!

  "NO IM NOT JAKE!" she yelled at me back.

  That did it, I growled as my whole eyes turned pure black. I went to Elizabeth and grabbed her hand dragging her with me. She would abort! She wanted to or not! I wouldnt loose her!