Chapter 24

Sorry this took forever to upload! I've been busy with school and all that x) anyways enjoy :)

Elizabeth P.O.V

I was in my room deciding what to wear for tonight. Jake was taking me out to dinner. I smiled today had been a very good day! I hoped it could be like this for a really long time. I wondered if Jace was right and Ashton would send vampires. I shuddered, I really hoped that dint happen!

I looked through my clothes again and decided to wear a black strapeless dress. I changed quickly and curled my hair. I wanted to look pretty for Jake so I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I smiled at my reflection. I looked very pretty. I smiled and grabbed my killer high heels. I would probably regret wearing these but for now all I wanted to do was feel pretty.

I went downstairs and saw Jake sitting on the couch waiting for me. He heard me and stood up walking towards me. His whole face lit up as he smiled at me "Wow! You look..amazing Liz!" he said.

I smiled "Thank you, you look good yourself too" I said. He was wearing nice jeans and a baby blue nice shirt that went up to his mid arm. His hair was sticking up as usually. He smiled at me and took out a rose from behind his back. "For you m'lady" he said I blushed and took it. "Thank you Jake, it's beautiful!" I said. He smiled "not as beautiful as you" he said taking my hand.

I felt my heart beat faster. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded "Yup, let me just take my coat" I said going to the couch and grabbing my coat. Cynthia came into the living room.

"Wow honey you look gorgeous" she said. I blushed "thank you Cynthia" she came up to me and grabbed my shoulders "honey I want to apologize for tying you up the other night, I dint mean any harm an-" "Its okay Cynthia, you have nothing to apologize for!" I said cutting her of and hugging her. Truth was I wasn't mad at all, she was only trying to help me and I was grateful for it.

She hugged me back "thanks honey, have a fun night, I'll be working at the hospital until midnight today so try to be here by that time" she whispered. I nodded and smiled gratefully at her. Cynthia was such a nice person! "Can you put this in water for me Cynthia?" I asked giving her my rose. She smiled "of course honey, be careful and have fun" she repeated.

"Lets go already I'm hungry!" Jake joked. I laughed and grabbed his hand "Come on then wolf" I said grinning eagerly. I was very excited! I had never been to a restaurant in my 17 years of life. I know I know it might sound crazy, but when you live in an orphanage for half of your life you dont really go anywhere!

We went outside, the night was just perfect! I smiled as Jake opened the passenger door of his car for me. I sat in the leather seat excitedly. Jake's car was really nice. It smelled like his cologne.

I grinned happily as he started the car. I had always wanted to go to a romantic dinner! I couldnt sit still I was practically bouncing in the seat!

"Looks like someone is hungry" Jake teased. I laughed "I've just never been to a restaurant in my life, I'm excited!" I said happily.

Jake looked at me shocked "Never? Ever?" I nodded "Never ever" I said.

Jake laughed nervously "Well, I uh hope you like Italian food" he said. I smiled eagerly "I'll eat just about anything" I said happily. He smiled and took my hand giving it a kiss. My smile widened, he was so sweet.

I wanted to kiss him so badly! He looked so hot! I bit my lip and thought about Ashton. Was I being a cheater? Technically I was still his girlfriend.

But he wants to kill you I thought. I smiled and looked at Jake. He was looking at the road driving with one hand and holding my hand with the other.