Chapter 25

Important note on end of chapter! Make sure to read! Anyways hope you enjoy and thanks for reading :)

Pic of Jake on the side ;)

Jake P.O.V

It had been a month since Ashton tried taking away Liz. I still couldn't avoid the feeling of being paranoid sometimes. I got worried more. I hated that bastard! If he touched my mate I would kill him.

Liz always made me worry, she was a human, she wasnt as strong as a wolf. Seriously Liz would give me a heart attack some day! The need of protecting her increased so much to the point were I had to convince her to sleep with me in my bedroom. It dint take much convincing wich I was grateful for.

I opened my eyes and gasped, I was practically all over Liz! Fuck, I really had to stop sleeping on her if I wanted her to live and not be squished to death by me! It was weird, every morning either she would wake up on top of my chest or I would. I dint mind her sleeping on my chest. I loved feeling her skin on mine, but I dint like squishing her even though she said I dint. I smiled and moved from her.

My princess was really adorable. She slept so peacefully. I brushed her cheek and sighed happily. It had been such a great month! Liz and I couldnt have a better relationship. I loved and adored her with all my heart. She made me so happy! Happier than Jenifer had ever made me!

I smiled again watching Elizabeth sleep, I was happy she came into my life. Without her I would honestly die. I loved her too much! Not that it was a bad thing. I closed my eyes and layed on my back feeling sleepy again. It was still early. I felt Liz move next to me, I head the bathroom door close. I smirked and started falling asleep again.

I felt a light weight on my stomach. I grunted softly surprised. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEEP HEAD!" Liz said her voice raising a bit when she was excited. I opened my eyes and saw her straddling me. I smiled looking at her, even with her hair messed up and her tired eyes she still looked beautiful! "Thanks babe" I said closing my eyes again, my wolf wanted to sleep more. She moved lower on my body "Wake up old man!" she said giggling.

I groaned opening my eyes"Im not THAT old!" I said, was 22 considered too old for 17 year old girls?

She moved lower making the male part of me wake up. I smiled and looked at her cocky expression.

"Go to sleep Liz!" I said happily grabbing her waist trying to pull her to me. Waking up to Liz every morning was the best thing ever! She shook her head "Nope time to give you your present" she said. I groaned "Liz I said no presents!" I said sternly. I dint want her wasting money on me! It was supposed to be the other way around.

She rolled her eyes and moved closer to me. She was almost kissing my lips. I closed my eyes waiting for her to close the distance. "Are you sure you dont want your present?" she asked. Her minty breath tickled my lips. My wolf started to wake up feeling anxious for her lips.

"Wellll maybe just one present wont hurt me" I said closing the distance and kissing her lips. I still felt the tingles all over my body. Liz pressed more into me deepening the kiss. She tangled her hands in my hair. I smiled more as Liz started to make little moans in the back of her throat. She turned me on so badly I thought I would get blue balls!

"Jake" she said pressing more into me but pulling back her face. "What?" I asked breathlessly trying to kiss her back. "Time for your present" she said getting up. I pulled her back before she could get away, I hovered above her. "That was my present" I said fully awake now.