Chapter 33

Ashton P.O.V

"So we have a deal or not Carlos? Make up your mind" I said impatiently.

  "Hmmmm...hmmm" he said pacing back and forth.

  I followed his movements with my eyes. Jace breathed loudly next to me. I turned and glared at him. I had to get this deal! It was very important and I couldn't have Jace's bad manners ruin it.

  "Okay one more time, whats in there to benefit me?" Carlos asked.

  Jake sighed "We told you 100 times already and we are not repeating it again! Is it a deal or not?" he asked rolling his eyes. I felt my eyes darken. I shouldn't have brought Jace! He was ruining everything.

 Carlos smirked at us "And if I chose to reject your offer?" he asked. I clenched my jaw stopping myself from saying a million bad words at him! Carlos was seriously one of the biggest pricks I had ever met! Over confident, cocky,arrogant, not to mention a complete ass! . Perfect combination huh?

 "Listen Carlos, with you're wolfs and vampires plus my vampires we can destroy Jake. You'll get to watch him suffer when I take his precious mate and then after I take her away....well you can do whatever you want with him" I said for what felt like the 100th time.

 Carlos smirked "Whatever I want?" he said smiling wider.

 I nodded and started getting excited. It seemed like he would agree with our deal.

 "Torture him, make him your slave, kill him...whatever you want" Jessica said beside me. I turned and winked at her, I loved the way she helped me work out this plan. She winked back and smiled back at Carlos sweetly.

 Carlos smiled at her and Jace started to cough obviously not liking the way Carlos was staring at Jessica. I rolled my eyes, why should he care how other guys saw her? She wasn't his girlfriend...yet!

  Carlos looked at me and smiled "We got a deal" he said narrowing his eyes. "But if this is some kind of lie or trap..you guys and your pack are dead" he said looking at each one of us dead in the eye.

 I rolled my eyes but yet smiled "Deal" I said. He smiled and moved to shake my hand. I smiled wider and felt my fangs slide as I thought of finally having Elizabeth in my hands after this whole time. Finally I could have my revenge on her and that wolf! I shook Carlos's warm hand in my cold hand. And we smiled at each other, finally we could both have our revenge on Alpha Jake. Apparently Carlos had been wanting to attack his pack too ever since he became powerful.

  "It's a deal then, tonight we attack" Carlos declared and I nodded eagerly. I started to feel excitement!

  I heard a small gasp behind me "Tonight?" a female's voice asked. I turned around to see a pretty girl looking shocked at us. She was probably in her 20's, she dint look that old. She had pretty dark hair and her skin looked more tan compared to our's.

  I held in my breath more. She stunk like wolf! I was surprised none of us had passed out yet from the smell! Its not that it smelled bad, it just smelled..different.

 Jessica scrunched her face "Ugh more wolf stench!" she whispered very quietly. I grinned at her face, but totally agreed with her! I couldn't imagine having a pack with wolfs! We were total opposites! Wolfs and Vampires should never mix! It was against nature.

  Ha, yeah like if we were a part of nature! I thought to myself.

 She stared at Jace with an open mouth and Jace smirked at her. Jessica did a little wave with her hand and smirked too. I just looked at her wondering who she was.