Park Jihyo

"Jihyo! You're getting late for the audition!" My Gramma yelled from the kitchen. I can smell the yummy yummy fried rice!

I dressed myself and made sure I look beautiful, of course, I'm auditioning for JYP ent. And you, you, yes you! The one reading this! If you want to be an Idol someday, work hard on your dreams. And please pray for me, please?

I hurried downstairs and saw a bowl of fried rice and a cup of honey tea is now ready.

"Gramma, come eat with me."

"Oh, Jihyo sweetie. I already ate. I'm going early to work today because it's the restaurant's anniversary."

"Oh, okay. Take care Gramma!" I said as she grabbed her bag and went on her way to her work.

So a quick backstory of my Gramma. Gramma is 57 years old and she works as a cook on a restaurant. The restaurant became famous because of her so she's the head cook of that restaurant. My mother left me when I was still a cute, lil' baby and my Gramma took custody of me and raised me to be a cute lady in Cosmos U, of course I'm just joking.

Gramma was able to raise me properly, and it's up to me to make her dreams into real life. She wants me to be a K-pop idol like what she sees on TV.

I finished my food already and drank the honey tea to soothe my throat. I closed the door and locked it, went on my way to JYP ent. for the audition. I took a taxi from our house to the said ent. Company.

As I was on my way, Seoul was flourishing with people enjoying their day, laughing and forgetting the dark side of the world. I watched the cars go to different places, enjoyed the skies, I think I'm contented with my life.

The taxi driver dropped me off to the JYP building. I went inside and asked the receptionist.

"Where is the audition?" I asked.

"Oh, it's at 4th floor." I thanked her. I gazed over my wristwatch, omyghaadd! I'm late!

I ran to the elevator, and stopped it from closing by placing my hand in between the two sliding doors.

I made a sweet, shy smile while looking at the passengers on the elevator. I went inside and squeezed my way to the only available space left. I stood next to a soap, I mean, a very light-skinned man with a small face and has slim, cold eyes. He's attractive, but nah. Not my type.

He kept staring at my face, like he just saw a woman. I don't even know who this guy is and why is he staring curiously at me?

As the elevator progressed, more people kept coming and coming until I was now squeezed on the corner, stuck with this guy.

"Can someone move over there?" A guy requested. I moved further from the guy beside me but he moved closer to me, like he wants to stand beside me.

Then out of the blue, he slipped and wait-

WTF!

HE GRABBED MY BOOBS!

What the hell?! A pervert! I slapped him hard on his face and said "PERVERT!"

"Miss, it was an accident!"

"Accidentally grabbed my boobs!?" He then looked at my boobs after I said "boobs" what an actual mad lad, now I hate these type of guys!

The people inside the elevator were watching our scene, I don't care if it was an accident, there's handrail behind him! Clearly excuses! Sigh, women are being harassed each day. I just stopped my tears from falling so that I wouldn't be perceived as to what they think.

That weak, and to be conquered stereotype is not what we are.

The elevator then stopped at the 4th floor where the auditions are held. I excitedly and nervously went inside but, there's no one here.

Literally no one. I checked my wristwatch, I'm not late, right?

As I scanned the place with questions on my mind, I saw a poster saying:

Audition starts at 8:00 am and ends at 10:am

But what time is it?

What!? 11:00 am!? Clearly, I wouldn't be able to make it! Tsk, a really bad day Jihyo! A really really bad day!

I sighed and walked off back to the elevator and went down to the ground floor. I felt a lil' disappointed at myself.

But I know something that can cheer me up! I went to the café that my friends own.

"Hey, good morning Sana and MoMo!"

"Oh, good morning Jihyo! What made you come here today?" The two of them said in unison.

"I missed the auditions so I want to cheer myself up. Still got the iced capuccino?"

"Sure. We have new strawberry filled donuts, want to try it? Don't worry, the two of us made it so it's delicious." Sana said. I nodded and waited on the counter.

I sighed and wondered, what if my grandma becomes disappointed in me? What if grandma will get angry at me? I don't want that to happen.

*Kling!*

"Here's your order Jihyo!" Momo said with her sweet voice and tone. Momo and Sana are like, living anime characters. Such beautiful ladies.

I found an empty table and sat their with my drink and food. I took a sip first before savouring the tasty strawberry-filled donuts. I opened my phone and saw a text message, hmm, from Nayeon?

From: Nayeoniee (11:33 am)

Jihyo, there's an audition coordinated by JYP ent. happening tomorrow in our school, maybe you want to join.

To: Nayeonie

Omg! This is my chance! Sure, I'll go. Wait, who informed you?

From: Nayeonie

I'm friends with the event coordinator.

To: Nayeonie

Hmm? Friends or dating?

From: Nayeonie

In between. Hihihi. I'll get going now and do some paperworks. Bye!

I continued on my food and my drink. Sudddenly, the chimes on the bell rang, attracting my attention, to that person.

My blood suddenly boiled, and I don't know why.

It's the pervert from the elevator! I tried to cover my face with a brochure in the table while peeking from above the pages.

After he ordered, he searched for an empty seat and table. I hope he doesn't find one. Suddenly, I heard someone put their tray nearby, shit. It's him. He put his food on the table near me!

"Hi." He said shy-ly and smiled.

I don't know why I blushed.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, it was really an accident."

"Just tell me you won't do it again." I said while narrowing my eyes and pointing at him.

"Of course, I'm not what you think of." His warm presence turned into a cold one when he said it. His voice turned into an arrogant male that ughhhh! I don't like him. So you, the reader, reading this, yes, you! Don't ship me with this guy.

I payed for my order and went out the café.

All of a sudden he went after me and said

"Can I have your name and number?"

A/N: hey! Thank you for reading! Leave lots of comment and vote if you liked this chapter! And thank you for reading. (^∆^)