Park Jihyo

"There's ice cream on your lips." He says as he glances at me. He quickly wipes it off and continued eating.

"Thank you." I cheerfully said. It's a cold night, but it's warm while I'm beside him. We're careful not to attract much attention, we're at a public restaurant.

"Hmm, if you can decide what concept you'll go with, what do you want?" He asks suddenly. Hmm, good question. I went into a deep thinking state, leaving his question unanswered.

"Last night, I watched an old performance video of BTS last night."

"Uh-hmm."

"It was in MAMA, you danced Idol played in traditional instruments."

"And then?"

"I want that concept." I can just imagine my eyes gleaming as I talk about it. "Imagine me, singing the first part of the song, being played in a sweet melodic gayageum, all dressed in Hanbok. The stage gets filled with sakura petals as it falls down like confetti. Then suddenly, the music changes to soft rap/trap, played with a flute, some strings and a beat I can rap on. You can use traditional drums for trap music right?"

"Hmm, that, I'm not sure." My eyes fell into disappointment. I pouted as I eat my ice cream, leaving some of it at the top of my lip. He tried to clean it up but I said I won't let you clean my lips up if you don't say you're sure you can do it. But unfortunately, he didn't take a bite on my childish plan, but instead, she took a picture of me while smiling, revealing my lips full of white vanilla cream.

"You tweeted it?"

"Yes." I let out a small whimper and glared at him. He just doesn't get fazed with all my childish schemes.

After he finished his ice cream, he finally said it.

"Okay, fine. I'm gonna' ask for help to Namjoon." His eyes looked all annoyed. It made me smile. He let out a small sigh before walking again, back to the streets of Seoul.

He seemed to be so addicted to taking pictures of me. His polaroid camera almost ran out of films from all the pictures he took, and not a single one for him.

"Why won't you take a picture of yourself?"

"Just you is enough for me." I blushed a slight pink shade, looking down so that he won't see my face.

As we walked, we held onto each other's hands tighter and tighter. I never knew this man, the man I used to despise, will be the man I will love for all of my love. I can't imagine this man that I used to despise, will be the one to grant my wish. I never knew he'll be the man that would make me feel the love that I never knew I would have, the love my fans give. This blue haired guy I met in an elevator was nothing much more than ice. Now he's as warm as summer, as loving as a man to his wife.

We stopped in a field. A field near the Han river where no one comes so often. It's a shame that they can't see the beauty this place has. It's a great view to do star gazing, it's a great view to stare at him while he stares at the twinkling things in the night sky.

He laid down, his head resting on my lap.

"I love you." I said. He smiled, revealing those eyes that strangely, resemble a line.

"Don't leave me." That's all he said as he stares at me, smiling brightly as the stars.