Min Yoongi

"Yes!" She hugged me tight. The tightest she's ever hugged me. We looked at each other's eyes. Her eyes shines for me, and mine shines for her.

This is the best day of my life so far. It has only been a year, yes. But we know each other so well that we don't need years to come. I know everything about her and she knows me too well that she can even find me by my smell.

"I love you so much." I cupped my hand on her cheeks, observing the blush that had formed just earlier.

"I love you so much more." She bit her lips, her eyes curved into small crescent like smiles. I intertwined my hand to her hand, filling the spaces between her fingers with mine.

"Come on, kiss!" Jimin and Namjoon said in unison. And like the brothers they are, all of them eventually joined the chanting. Gramma, suddenly broke down into tears, feeling so proud of her daughter.

"They're asking for it, do you want to do it?" She didn't say a word. She leaned in closer to me and went for a sweet kiss. Her lips tastes like cherry. They're sweet, like I can savour them all day long. I've never been so addicted to a woman before. And it's only her who can make me feel this way.

"Can we all eat now?" Jin-hyung rubbed his stomach, letting us know he's hungry. Hmm, I can also feel the hunger climb now. With every smell of the barbecue, my stomach rumbles.

We walked towards the brightly lit table and sat quietly. Her smile never seemed to fade away.

"You didn't have to buy such an expensive ring."

"Expensive? It's just a gift."

"Gift from whom?"

"A friend."

"Shut up, you're lying. Your eyes are flickering." I giggled. The food now came, and I can't wait to eat! I immediately took a bite from the sweet and savoury barbecue, not noticing that the woman in front of me is staring at me. Her chin resting on her hand, and his eyes piercing right through my heart.

"Don't you want to eat?"

"I'm full."

"Full of my love?" I asked. She slapped my face in a weak manner, her face kept on getting red.

I ate silently while she just nibbles on her food. She's dieting? No. She really must be full. She doesn't know how to diet. But anyways, she's still the sexiest woman I know. Not that I've grabbed her by her waist, she looks like she can fit in a small space. She's thin. As thin as me.

Gramma came into our table with a wide smile on her face.

She sat down, her eyes at us.

"My lovely daughter, engaged to you, Min Yoongi. Just make her happy everyday, and she'll bloom into a beautiful flower. And don't forget to always make her smile and laugh. When all seems to have faded away, what will bind you two are the smiles and the happiness. Make me feel proud, Yoongi." She patted my shoulder and gave her daughter a hug. I'd be so thankful if I had a grandma like her. Caring, acting like the mother and father for Jihyo. I'm pretty sure Jihyo will be like her Gramma someday, old but still lovely.

It was a very calm and soothing night, no problems, just a sweet place for us. We went to bed at already 11 pm. It was getting cold in the beach. Jihyo and I went to our room while they remained on the beach. She immediately drifted off to sleep. I guess she's tired. But I, I can't sleep.

I got my phone and browsed the net for awhile. Something's strange. My twitter's so quiet. And no DMs from fans. It's so strange. So quiet.

Something must be wrong. An instinct of mine tells me that something will happen sooner. But I have to keep this to myself. I don't want to stress them too much.

I decided to just force myself into sleep when it was already around 1 am. I heard them get into their rooms and as to what I heard, Jungkook and Jin-hyung were drunk. They were laughing like crazy. It would've been too fun if Hoseok was here too.

But I have nothing than loathe for that man. But the moment he'll be asking for forgiveness, I think I won't stand to ignore his pleading.