Min Yoongi

"But I want Kimchi."

"No. We're buying Cheetos and drinks."

"Well, I want Kimchi."

"You know what Yoongi? I don't want Kimchi!"
"Okay let's buy both. You can have Cheetos and I have Kimchi. Now the drinks. Hmm, I want Pepsi."

"Well, I want Sprite!"

After eating from the cafe, we're arguing over what snacks we'll be buying for our movie marathon.

"Do I look good in these?" She wore the Shooky headband that's displayed in the convenience store. I'm surprised they're still selling these after 2 years of disbandment.

"Hey, answer me. Do I look good?"

"The headband looks good."

"And me?"

"You're the ugliest girl I've ever seen."

"Yeah right, says the 'handsome' man that he thinks he is."

"If I'm not handsome then why did you blush earlier when I winked?"

"The man behind you was handsome!"

"Stop lying you were looking into my eyes!"

"I'm not lying."

"Okay then. I'm only paying for my kimchi and Pepsi. You pay for your junk foods." I looked at the snacks she chose. 1, 2, 3, 4-you know what, it's probably near 14 or 15.

"Oh, I was just joking. You're the most handsome man I've ever seen!" Y'know I always hated clingy girls. But with Jihyo, her clingy-ness isn't really annoying. It makes her look cute. Well enough of that, we paid for what we bought and placed it on the backseat. It's near 5 pm so we have to get home early.

After the death threats that Jihyo had, came to an end, Gramma asked me to just live there with them. She said that she wants someone to look after Jihyo, especially cause she always goes home at 12 midnight.

It's not actually as sweet as you imagine. I'm like babysitting a little child. She always eats like crazy and sleeps like there's no tomorrow. And she's always practicing in her room so silence is rare. What I do when we're alone together, is we sleep together. We lock the doors and close the windows. I sleep on the couch and she sleeps upstairs on her bedroom. That's the only thing that both of us enjoy. Most of the time she studies and then sleeps afterward. And then I cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yes. I do that. I've got a recipe book of Gramma's dishes so I can cook just like her. Talk about marriage and damn, I'm ready for it. 

She always studies hard every night after she performs on music shows. I get to wake her up at 5 in the morning so she can get ready for school. She's a really determined and serious person inside. She's an indirect reflection of me. She's the best-selling Korean soloist, but she sleeps in her study table downstairs. Falling asleep while studying. I'd always carry her bridal style and put her in bed. And one time she asked me to finish her research on biology. She's lucky Jimin graduated in university with a degree in biology. I called him and let him finish it. I can't do it, I graduated with a degree in language and literature. What's my choice? Namjoon was also there.

Oftentimes back then, I pretend like I don't care. I try to be aloof because maybe, she'll be spoiled with attention like Wendy. But she's different, a unique woman. You can spoil her all you want and she'll still be humble as a mountain. She is the only one for me. No one else. And if she'll ever die by the flesh, I'm going to die by the flesh beside her.

"Okay, set sofa to face the TV and connect the other to make a large bed for us." She tilted and rotated the sofas with ease. I arranged the others and connected it to the larger one, making a big bed for procrastinators.

"What should we watch?" She asked. 

"You decide." Her eyes glistened as she searches the movies her Baekhyun oppa had acted on. 

"Why are you watching that?"

"Cause he's handsome!" Jihyo cooed like a duck as she wraps herself around me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Am I not handsome?"

"You aren't. You're cute!"

"I only accept handsome I'm sorry."

"Then shut up you are not handsome! You're cute, I'm cute. We are destined for each other. "

"Am I supposed to be flustered with those words?"

"Well, did you get flustered?"

"No, I was just trolling you." She hit me with a pillow and stuck her tongue at me.

"Let's just watch the movie!" She put a napkin on my mouth as an attempt to silence me. But I always win. I grabbed it out of my mouth and threw it across.

"Enough. Stop watching this."

"Are you jealous?" She teasingly asked.

"Yes!" I was near yelling until she covered my mouth and giggled afterward. 

"Awww! Yoongi is jealous of Baekhyun oppa!"

"Stop, it's not funny."

The next thing I just saw was her short hair, her comfy pajamas, and I felt her lips burst into flavor as she kisses me in my cheeks.

"You don't need to be the most handsome man. You already are the most interesting man. That's why I love you." 

"But stop watching that Baekhyun thingy."