Park Jihyo

Gosh, that was very unexpected from Yoongi. I wish I'd hear him sing though. His voice is somewhat soothing. When he whispers to me, his voice just brings shivers to my spine.

Anyways, I noticed the flowers at the back of his car. I suppose it's not for me, maybe it's Taehyung's flowers. I waved goodbye to them now and went inside the elevator, pressed the button to the 5th floor.

The elevator now opened smoothly but I remained inside the elevator for a moment. I heard footsteps, slamming hard into the carpet-lain floor.

I walked out as soon as it faded away. I quietly walked towards my apartment and swiped my card to unlock it. I and 3 other idols, whom I don't know, stay here in this floor so it's very quiet. The 3rd floor's the messiest and the noisiest because Day6 and idols BamBam, Jackson and Yugyeom have their apartments there.

As usual, I jumped to my bed before I can change my clothes. The room's dark which, strangely, calmed me. It's quiet all of a sudden. I should probably invite someone to be here with me.

Oh, I know! Lemme' call Jeongyeon and Dahyun. This'll be a good time to have a sleepover because thesis from every subject is kinda' over. I still have Political Science.

Then suddenly, I heard my doorknob open slowly. And there, silhouettes of two men came fast approaching. I had little time to react. I was shocked. Who are these two?!

Before I can even run away, they put a napkin in my face, covering my mouth and nose. I felt dizzy and weak. One guy pulled a rope behind him and tied me up in my study chair.
I can't move. Help. Please. Help. Y-Yoongi. When are you coming? Please come.

One of the man removed the cloth and forced me to open my mouth.

"No, please. No." I faintly said. He inserted lavender petals in my mouth with a smile on his face. Why? Why are they doing this?

I can't help but to release all the tears in my eyes. Yoongi, you can come now anytime. Please.

They then left a sort of a
locket in my mini-table on the corner. What did I do to suffer like this? Who ordered them to do this? I have no energy to talk, to even move. They were even teasing me and were attempting to unbutton my uniform. My energy got drained from defending myself from them.

"C'mon. Let's burn it like what boss said." They then spread gasoline all around like sauce. The smell just added more dizziness to me. The flicking and the light of the match was the only thing visible in my dark room.

Then the sudden ignition of the flames brightened up my room. Fear has taken over me now. This is it. The end. My end.

Gramma. Yoongi.

These are the only people in my mind. If I die, this moment right now, I just want them to know I love them. Please. If I am to suffer further, let me die in peace right now.

As I finished my wish, the two men now went out my apartment. Each with a devilish grin in their lips. Not long after, the smoke has covered me. Air is now slowly vanishing, and I'm running out of breath. My chest feels like compressing, I-I'm gonna' pass out anytime sooner.

~

"She's recovered now! She's breathing!" What happened? My eyes travelled across the place. Mr. JYP, Jackson, BamBam, Yoongi? What are they doing here?

"Thank god Yoongi saved you!" Mr. JYP said in relief.

Yoongi forced himself through the people around and asked if I am fine. I didn't answer. As I try to gulp, I coughed out the lavender petals that seemed to itch the top of my throat. The world's spinning around me, what's going on? I'm confused, my heart's racing like crazy. What happened? Why is my sweat dripping like raindrops?

The locket. Yes. The locket. Yoongi asked who did this to me, I didn't recognize who but they left a locket there on my little table.

Yoongi immediately went and searched for it and brought it outside. It's a silvery locket, with nothing? In it?

Yoongi put it in his pocket and approached me. He wiped the sweat away from my forehead and pushed back my hair.

"Gramma will be here very soon."

With no hesitation I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for saving me."

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL! A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED SOONER!