Min Yoongi

"You're such a hard-headed woman." I scolded her but she just smiled and hugged me. "Sorry, you're going to marry someone as hard-headed as you."

My hand held her right and intertwined it to hers. Then I noticed something strange. The ring, it's missing!

"Jihyo?"

"Hmm?"

"The ring's missing!" She looked at her hand and freaked out. Her eyes widened and she bit her lips. She's about to cry. I hugged her tight, but she proceeded to cry.

"I'm sorry. I know you worked hard for that ring, I'm really sorry." She sobbed in such a sweet and innocent manner that I can't help but get my heart melted with her sweet voice.

"It's okay. What matters is that you're safe." She hugged me tighter.

"I must've lost it here. There, where the victims lied down earlier."

"We'll find it sooner. But right now, all we have to do now is to make sure everyone's safe." I rushed to the victims that are severely burned and called assistance for them. Y'know, these medics don't do things unless you say it to them.

Boom!

Shit. Another explosion. The last thing I just saw was the whole BigHit building crumbling down into dust. It broke my heart, thinking that it broke in the same fashion as the building where I transformed myself to become the man I am today.

Then we heard a motorcycle revving away with such great speed. I hopped on my car and tried to follow their trail. It's my Ferrari who can match the speed of that man's bike.

As I trailed on him, them rather, I can see it's a duo. A man and a woman. Wait, a man? And a woman?

I stepped on the gas with force, my car accelerated into great speed and I zoomed through them. I slowed down and took a glimpse of them. The jawline, the eyes, I can't be mistaken. It's Jung Hoseok, the motherf*cker. The skinny and pale arms, the eyes that sparkle with darkness, it's Son Seungwan, the spoiled brat.

I let them zoom past me so that I can see the plate number on the motorcycle so it's easier to track. We hit Gangnam now, still on a chase. I tried to corner them by going on an alley that meets to the road they're going to come out on. But they followed a different route.

Another trait of hers, she knows her way out here in Gangnam.

But what if I drive them to city center, the traffic's tight this morning. Once they get caught up in a traffic jam, I'd dismount them and turn them over to the police.

I accelerated my car and was just trailing behind them. Looks like my plan's working. They turned a right and was welcomed by the taxis and the vehicles that are so busy.

In this road, a motorcycle can't pass. Even if it's a little one, it won't work. The traffic don't even have spaces in them.

Now they're caught up in a jam. I took on a different alley and came out to the same road they're in. I zoomed in front of them. Waiting for them to move because if they don't, they'll be crushed by these busses that are acting like they're boss.

I went outside my car and ran towards them. As soon as they took sight of me, running at full speed (which is kind of rare actually), Wendy jumped off the motorcycle and aimed a dangerous thing at me, a gun. I froze, letting Hoseok turn around the alley, drifting off far away.

My heart took a slow big leap as she walked slowly towards me. My body subconsciously walked back with every step she made. Then it's only a matter of meters til' I step back into the busy district, filled with raging cars and drag drivers.

"Hi dear, nice to see you again." She teased me. I just smirked and sighed.

"You never changed. Still a weak young woman. Like my father told you, spoiled, a brat. You didn't deserve me." Her eyes twitched. She bit her lip, and her brows furrowing.

I had the chance to run quickly behind her and to grab the gun from her. With her being a woman, she dropped it quickly as soon as I got my grip on her arms. But I saw something in her right hand, it's Jihyo's ring!

"Y-You, that's Jihyo's ring!" She laughed like a maniac as soon as I noticed it. That's why she looks like a victim. She pretended to be a victim and when Jihyo assisted her to the medics, she pulled the ring away from Jihyo's finger.

"Do I look good in it?"

"Actually, no. Now hand it over to me."

"Who do you think you are? I'm not giving this to a person who can't defend the woman she loves!"

"Correction, the woman I used to love. No, I can't defend you in front of mom and dad. After you did that to him, you have the guts to tell me to defend you? No one will ever love you truly, because you're full of yourself!" She bursted into tears. This just shows how she acts all tough but she's weak inside.

"Enough of talking about the past. Hoseok is already on his way to kidnap Jihyo, and in no way you can stop him!" She ran away, down the busy road. I can only see her smile as she sparkles her eyes to me. She's gone mad. Mad for attention, love, care. But when she was still mine, she had those three. Was that not enough?

But anyways, I called immediately the police and told them Jihyo's whereabouts. I told them to arrest the person in a black motorcycle, covered with black from neck down to his toes. He's the person who burned this whole place.

I went to my car now, got as fast to the place. And there, just as what I planned. Jihyo, looking terrified and puzzled, sat down the ground.

I ran towards her and hugged her tight. I kissed her forehead. She didn't answer anything, she just smiled and hugged me back tighter.

I looked over the window and saw Hosok with handcuffs in both his hands.

"You'll pay for this. When the time comes, when I'll be free again, you all will come to me to ask for help!"

"Maybe trusting you and treating you like a brother was a mistake. You're a demon. You're destructive. Is this what you want? Attention?"

He didn't answer but instead he just laughed maniacally.

"The spotlight only shined for you and Namjoon! How can I feel attention and love when the people only cared for you two!" The police shut him out now as they shook hands with me, drifting away to his designated place, the jail.

I just shrugged and focused on Jihyo's godly beauty.