Min Yoongi

A pleasant morning in a hospital. The door creaked open as a familiar silhouette appeared on the doorway. Namjoon, who is sitting near the door, looked at me with his eyes opened wide. This put a confused expression in my face.
The woman took a step inside and to our surprise, it's S-Son Seungw-wan.

"Oh, good morning everyone." She bowed to each one of us. She smiled at me and looked at Taehyung. The whole room is now enveloped with silence and questions.

"Why is she here, hyung?" Jimin whispered.

"I-I don't know Jimin. I'm quite surprised too."

She walked near Taehyung and placed fragrant flowers in the transparent glass jar.

"I'm here to invite you all to my agency's event in China." She said. Huh? What event? All of us?

"Hmm, I see the confused look in your faces. As a representative of our agency, it is my responsibility to share information about the event, right? So it's a music festival. And as special guests, we are guesting you all. The whole of BTS." Mixed reactions came from the faces of everyone. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook are all excited. Jin, with a shocked face and Hoseok, still with the blank expression.

"So, do you all agree?" I looked at everyone and then to Taehyung. When I look into her eyes, I just can't speak. I seem to stutter and then get out of words. My heart feels strange again. It feels like it's being cut into pieces. She then sticked out her hand, a handshake?

I slowly stood up and nervously grabbed her hand. As soon as I grabbed it, she whispered something. "Let's talk. At the same café, same time." Then she smiled at me with the same old smile I've always saw back then.

"Miss, you dropped your I.D." I looked behind her, it's Jihyo. It's like my two worlds have converged. Why is she suddenly back? My heart's filled with worries and my mind's recalling those tragic memories.

~

"What do you want to talk about, miss?"

"Just call me by my name Yoongi."

"Right, Wendy." I let out a fake smile.

"So, how's your life now?"

"It's good. Life's been more quiet after our disbandment."

"Right! No sasaengs, no problem." Her chuckle's contagious. But still, the tension between us is so strong. I laid a tight grip on my cup of coffee to avoid her noticing my shaking hand.

"How about you? How was your life in Canada?"

"Hmm, it's not so good. Because you know, I-I left Korea because of, of us." She looked at me straight in my eyes. She pressed her lips together and smiled. "But it was just fine. They warmly welcomed me back there."

"I always thought of you."

"Pardon?" She put her coffee on the table slowly.

"It has just been months but I already missed you."

"I'm sorry because I hurt you." She grabbed my resting hand on the table. I pulled my hand away from her and took a sip on my coffee. I looked at her with a question in my eyes, "What are you trying to do?"

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. Y-You already have found someone better than me."

"Who are you referring to?"

"Her." She showed me a picture of Jihyo.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's a trainee I'm producing a song for. So whatever you are thinking or whatever you are trying to do, I'm telling you. Don't ever put Jihyo in this mess."

"But, do you still love me, Yoongi?"

I let out a deep sigh and said "Yes, I did miss you. You were so far away. I tried to call you, I texted you a ton of messages, but where were you?"

"Tell me, please." I asked her again. "If you're asking where my love for you went, it all dried out from all the waiting I've done when you said you'll be coming back for me. When you said we'll do all the things we've planned when you come back. Wendy, I waited! I waited endlessly! So I'm sorry, because I'm moving on now."

Just as when I was about to leave, a camera flash came along with a click.

Oh no.

~

"Where are we going Yoongi?"

"Just be quiet. I want you to act professional."

"What? Why?"

"We're gonna' attend here." I showed her a gold-plated invitation letter and opened it.

"W-WHAT?! THERE!? ME?!" She gasped.

"Sshhh! Be quiet. Just relax, and go along with the flow. Okay?"

We went back to the agency building, the other idols are looking ready now. All we need is just make up and our attires.

"So, what should I do for her, Yoongi?"

"Hmm, Ms. Jang. I want you to make her look like a top-tier idol." Then she started to apply make-up to her. Just light and simple. A pastel lipstick and eyeshadow. Contact lenses and she's done. Although I explained it briefly, I think it took her an hour.

"And you, Mr. Min?"

"Just do something that won't give me an image of a ghost." Grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened twitter.

The first thing that popped into my feed are tags of me but without content. Hmm? Weird.

I scrolled down further, and a picture of me and Wendy with the caption "They're back together!" caught my eye.

Wait! The Knetizens think that we're back together?!

I stood up after my face has been painted, looking at Jihyo in her dress.

"It doesn't look good on me, right?"

"Jihyo. No matter how ugly the wearer is, that dress will always make her beautiful." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"And you, Min Yoongi, look like a ghost."

"Thank you for that nice compliment, I appreciate that."

"Mr. Min, the event will start in 20 minutes." Oh? Too early. It's strange. Jihyo went to the vehicle now while I went back to my office. I think I forgot the ring. The ring that each one of bangtan has.

I opened my drawer and grabbed it. But then I remember something that I put in here. I looked underneath my lyrics notebook, there I saw a locket. Wendy's locket.

I paused for a minute. Didn't she gave this to me on the day she left?

"If ever you forget about me, this locket will always help you remember that I'll come back. I'll come back for you, and this locket."

Oh no, I forgot.