Park Jihyo

"Jinyoung, I want to learn the truth."

"She's really not my wife, we don't even know each other deeply. She had this plan. A plan where he takes Yoongi and I," He stopped. He looked down, refusing to look into my eyes. "and I get you."

"Jinyoung." He raised his head with a small smile forming in his lips. He's holding back the tears in his eyes. "You didn't have to do that."

"I just love you so much. I love you so much that I ended up hurting you."

I didn't say anything. I just kept on listening to his thoughts, to his emotions.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for being so selfish. I should've been contented with you, being just a friend to me."

The loud conversations inside the café drowned out the silence the two of us had. He just looked out the window, having deep thoughts to himself.

"I-I forgive you."

"After all that I did to you?"

"There are some things that are only settled by forgiveness. It may be hard to do it, but it's the best way to make things right again." After a long time, it's the first time I've seen him smile. It's the warmest smile he gave to me since he left. Suddenly, I heard someone calling me. I turned around, it's Min Yoongi.

Jinyoung left immediately, leaving only Yoongi and I here. He looked at me with his cold eyes. It's scaring me. The thought of him, also leaving me made my heart drop.

He went outside, making me chase him and grabbing his hand. I tightened my grip while he looks at me still with his eyes made of ice. I sighed and closed my eyes, I held back my tears as I loosened my grip and letting go of his hand.

"Are you going to leave me too?"

"Are you serious? No." He pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. He didn't need anything else to prove that he'll stay, just his smile. Only his smile. "I won't leave you like what he did."

I suddenly had this strange feeling of comfort and warmth. It's strange because only Gramma can make me feel this way. I can hear his heart pounding right from his chest, his nervousness washing away as every second passes.

After that seemingly "Dramatic" scene, we ended up walking to my agency building. He said his car ran out of fuel so he ended up walking here to find me.

"You made me worry. You didn't even bring your phone with you. What if something happened to you? How will we know?"

"Have you forgotten I'm an idol? Someone will always recognize this face." Yoongi made a disgusted face that made me laugh out loud.

~

"We're stopping the case." Yoongi said. Mr. JYP stopped what he's doing and looked at us in confusion.

"What? After what those people did to you?" Mr. JYP asked me. His voice sounding surprised and somewhat disappointed.

"It's a personal matter, Mr. JYP. Please, can I decide just this time?" He went back to what he's doing and sighed.

"Fine. But when something bad happens to you again, I will proceed the case to the court with no second thoughts."

We went straight home after we visited the lawyers and the police. All of them were confused as to why we're stopping the case against them. Yoongi even got in an argument with the lawyer. Good thing the lawyer had a meeting to attend to because if he didn't had any, their argument could've lasted for hours.

We watched TV as soon as we arrived. Gramma isn't home since she's at her restaurant. Now we're free to do whatever we want.

He went straight to the kitchen and poured milk and cheese in a bowl, I added eggs and beat it while he blends eggs and flour. I cut strips of meat and hotdogs, and I oiled up the rice, getting ready to fry it.

Yoongi mixed the cream mixture and flour until it became really creamy and smooth. Then he turned the stove on and heated the dry pan.

After an hour, the fried rice with meat and hotdogs and his pancakes are now finished.

"Hmm, your pancakes taste so milky. It's a perfect match for an early morning coffee." He nodded as he continued eating the food I made. "Well, aren't you going to say anything about my food?"

"Do I need to say anything? I mean, of course it's delicious. You made it."

"At least say a word."

"Okay. It tastes just like fried rice." He commented. I hit him in his head playfully while he chuckled. I glared at him, pretending to be angry.

"Oh my god, look at my little bun named Jihyo, getting angry. Oh, her ears are reddening!"

"Is it reddening?!" I panicked.

"Just joking." I hit him again playfully as we continued eating.

He's such a positive person, it's just the sadness that hid it. He's cold like ice way back then, but now his smiles are the warmest.

I don't want to stay with you, Min Yoongi.