Park Jihyo

NO! GRAMMA NO! That was all I could say in my head as I break down and collapse on the ground. My tears were unlimited if measured. Immeasurable for the woman I love more than anything.

Her life is my life too. She was a mother to me. Now I feel so motherless, so hopeless. My life's like taken away from me! 

IT'S MY FAULT! 

IT'S MY FAULT.

It's my fault.

She died because it's my fault.

I smiled at Yoongi comforting me. "No Yoongi, you don't understand. It's my fault." The world looks so bright but at the same time, gloomy? It's so dark, but everyone is smiling! Like me!

"JIHYO! WAKE UP!" My eyes are fully opened. But why is Yoongi telling me to wake up?

"She's suffering from emotional trauma. She's having images of happiness to cope with the situation."

"Why do you know this?"

"When my girl died, I went through like that."

"Is there any cure or prevention for this?"

"A psychiatrist."

WHAT?! NO! I'M NOT CRAZY!

GRAMMA IS WAKING UP!

The next thing I just knew, is that the environment turned dark. And my body fell like clothing falling from its hanger.

I closed my eyes. I cried.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hun, wake up."

"Where are we?"

"In a psychiatric hospital."

"What happened to me?"

"You were having a breakdown, at the same time you're traumatized."

"Is Gramma already buried." 

"Yes. 2 weeks ago." My tears rushed down. I didn't see her on her last day here. I wept like crazy. I keep on asking God why?! But he doesn't answer. Everyone's here except Gramma. 

I miss her motherly love, her humor, her food. Everything about her. But now, she's dead. Lifeless.

I couldn't stop crying for hours and hours. I feel like I'm alone in life now. 

"Don't worry, hun. I'm here." I hugged Yoongi tight. Still, no one knows where Hoseok is. They said he disappeared like thin air. Jungkook almost lost an arm, he got his arms broken in every bone. 

This is what Hoseok can do now. He can kill someone at will. Because of his will to destroy us and Yoongi, he's putting other people's lives on the line now. 

"Tell me what happened while I was asleep for 2 weeks." Yoongi hesitated. But soon gave out. 

"We found out Hoseok used the biggest condominium in all of the districts as a sex den.  And worse, the employees in his bar are all SM trainees." 

A monster. He is a monster. Why is he doing this? 

A moment later, Jeongyeon and Dahyun came with food for me. I happily ate and felt like my energy came back a bit. They showed me the pictures of my Gramma wearing a white dress inside the casket. It was both painful and happy to see her inside. Painful to see her gone, and happy she won't endure the pain anymore.

 "So, when should we search for him?"

"The police are on it already. Don't worry." 

"But Gramma. I want justice for her quickly!"

"Just relax hun! Everything will come eventually. Please, just relax. Just rest and collect your thoughts. For me. Okay?" He hugged me tightly. The comfort I usually feel from Gramma. "You'll be discharged today. We're going home."

"On my home?"

"No. On my home." 

And so after the doctor checked on me, we left. We arrived at his house and I was greeted by the boys. 

"Welcome back." Said Jimin. I just nodded and smiled at them. 

I spent my time playing with them while Yoongi prepares things for me. Well, I can sense something inside. Their smiles are forced. They're doing this to cheer me up. I know no one's ever really moved on from Gramma's death. I know they cried more than I did. I'm just so glad they're helping me cope with it.

"No! I don't want to be fed. I can feed myself!" I grabbed the chopsticks from Yoongi's hands and ate. They all look so shocked. Myself too. I'm getting irritable. I stood up from the table and went to my room without finishing my food.

Yoongi followed me. He's wearing a really concerned face. He didn't notice I was awake so I pretended to sleep. Then he put a blanket over me. 

"I just hope you're getting better each day." He started talking. " I've been very strong for you. For Gramma. You're suffering from something you didn't even want to have and I'm sorry for that. We're forcing smiles into our faces so that you won't feel sad about Gramma's passing." He sighed. I can feel that he's exhausted from assisting me in every move I make. "I just want you to know I'll be here to help you on whatever you want to do. Please don't be mad when I try to help you. I just want the best for you because I love you. I don't want to lose another love of my life."

He caressed my hair gently. "Be strong for us, hun. Be strong for yourself. We're getting through this together."

Just as he was about to go out, I jumped from my bed and grabbed him by his arm and kissed him. So gently, so passionately. I pulled away from his scent and hugged him tightly. 

"Thank you so much for coming into my life."

He smiled and hugged me tighter than my grip on him.