Min Yoongi

"I'm sorry for saying those things. I was just too carried away. Back with the woman you brought home last time, she was spoiled and acted unpleasantly. I thought she'll be like that." Dad said as we talk at the balcony.

"What made you think that way?"

"Because she's an idol. Always yearning for the grand things, never coming back to the simple life. I thought of her that way. I never knew that she's so humble, so warm-hearted," dad paused and put his hand on my shoulder. "if you marry this woman, make sure you'll love her all your life."

"I will."

"She doesn't have a father, a mother. With that situation, I want her to see me as a father figure, your mom as her mother. If someone else was in her situation, they won't be like her. She's one in a million. So love her, like how I love your mother."

Silence engulfed the balcony. I couldn't think of something to say. I want to apologize for being so stubborn back when I was still younger than today. I caused them misery, and I know father hasn't forgiven me yet.

"Dad, I want to say sorry for my actions back then. I caused you all misery and sadness, I'm sorry."

Dad's eyes reflected shock and delight. It's the first time I said such things to him. I've been so cold to them, so distant. I even bought a house away from them.

"At the time of your marriage, I want you two to live here with us. That'll be my only wish to you." I nodded and smiled. He just wants the best to me. I never thought of that until tonight. Many things have been made clear. My seemingly cloudy heart cleared out for this family. It felt like, the thorn I had was removed, and I feel really relieved.

They accepted Jihyo as family now. If we can just decide to be married right away, there'll be no one who can stop us.

"It's so nice meeting your family, dear." I let out a soft smile. I didn't reply to her, I focused on the road that's getting darker as the night approaches.

We arrived back to Seoul at exactly 8 pm. Jihyo immediately went to bed. I kissed her goodnight and I went downstairs, waiting for Gramma to come home. I turned the TV on and watched some shows, trying to hold back the sleepiness.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I hurried to the door, thinking it's Gramma but I was surprised as to who's on my door. It's Jungkook and Tae.

"What are you two doing here?" I said. They just sighed deeply and said that they have something to tell me.

We went inside. We sat on the soft couch, the TV brightening our faces. The two of them look so gloomy, so vile.

"What's the problem?" I diagnosed it before they can even say it. They first looked at each other with slight hesitation in their faces before Jimin finally spoke up.

"I can't keep this secret for a long time," His eyes looked at me, he bit his lower lip and clasped his hands together. "My conscience keeps on bugging me every night. I-I know Hoseok hyung's secret."

I looked at him, my eyes telling him to say it.

"Hoseok and Wendy, t-they have an affair." I wasn't so shocked regarding to what he just said. But when he said, "Hoseok was the one who planned to burn down Jihyo's apartment. His choreographers in JYP ent.'s suite were the ones who burned her apartment down."

I clenched my fist and sighed deeply.

"I'm sor-"

"No, tell me more."

"When Wendy left for Canada, didn't you notice that Hoseok suspiciously decided to break our band up? It was his plan. To break you two, and for him to have Wendy."

"Yeri also said that they hired Jinyoung from Canada to make Jihyo turn away from you. Yeri overheard their conversation." Jungkook stated. That dense motherf*cker! How dare he bring Jihyo into his madness!

"I knew all along. It's just that he threatened me that he knows where my family lives. So I kept my mouth shut. Yoongi hyung, I'm sorry." Jimin suddenly bursted out into tears. I patted his back, trying to comfort him but inside, my blood's already raging.

So that's why. That's why he tried to break up the band. So that he can get her. If the band's still up and going, I'll know. That's why he chose to live the private life. So that he can get Wendy. I don't care about that lowly woman. All she cares about is the money and fame. What I'm mad about are the things he made to Jihyo. From burning her apartment to shooting her, it was their plan.

"That's it!" I rushed outside, picking the car keys from my pocket.

"Where are you going!?" They panicked.

"To the dorm." The place itself, smells like chaos already.