Park Jihyo

"What? Jungkook and Taehyung as my bodyguards? No, I'd rather stay at home."

"But you'll be debuting next week, you need to record your last song."

"1982?"

"That's going to be the outro."

"Fine, fine. Just give me 30 minutes to prepare myself."

"Okay, bye. I love you." What? Did he just say "I love you"? Gramma heard it and turned to me with her eyes squinting in suspicion. "Hey, I said I love you."

"No. Keep that to yourself." I said and hung up. I ran upstairs and opened my closet. I won't wear anything fancy today, I'll just wear a simple dress. Anyways I'm just going to be at his studio so it'll be fine.

After I did my hair and makeup, I went downstairs now. Gramma was reading a book while she sits in the couch, spending his day off by reading.

"Gramma, I'll be going to Yoongi's studio. Jungkook and Tae will pick me up any minute now."

I remember Gramma's face on the night I almost died. It was washed with worry and fear. That was the tightest hug she gave me. I'm still being haunted by that night, the night I saw the fire almost swallow me. The night the lavender petals tasted like death.

Then I heard honking outside. I kissed Gramma goodbye and went outside now. I saw a black Lamborghini, Jungkook, and Tae.

"Get in now." Jungkook said. I sat in the backseat and admired the car. It's fragrant.

"Is this yours? Jungkook?" I asked as I patted the seat I'm sitting in.

"No. It's Yoongi's car." Taehyung said.

"You might need this sunglasses." Jungkook handed me a pair of black sunglasses. And as I wore it, the car drifted off very fast. It felt like I left my soul at the place they parked at.

"J-Jungkook, you're going too fast!"

"This isn't even the fastest!" Jungkook moved the hand knob fast and stepped on the gas. Tae was just sitting there calmly while he smiled at me. And me? I'm feeling dizzy.

The car went to an immediate stop. I held a grip on the seat belt and exhaled heavily. Thank god we arrived safe. The sunglasses didn't help either.

As I stepped out the car, I saw Yoongi and Namjoon, leaning on the fence like bad boys. And then the front door opened, revealing Jin and Jimin with a tray of food in their hands.

Yoongi then walked to me and opened a black umbrella. He walked beside me up to the front door.

"No one has to see you here." He says, reading my mind as to what's up with the umbrella.

It was clean and fragrant inside. It's a big house for Yoongi and Holly. Also I see on the couch, Hoseok? He's sleeping with his hair covering his eyes.

"Open the television Namjoon." Jin ordered. Namjoon sighed in annoyance and pressed the power button hard on the remote.

"Well, any headlines about what happened?" Taehyung asked.

"We have to make sure no one broadcasts about it." Namjoon said.

"No sign of it on Naver too." Jimin added.

"All of it for 20 million, and it's worth it." Yoongi said as he chewed on the apple pie that Jin made. Jin slapped his hand and said "Wash your hands first."

I explored his house and found lots of trophies upstairs. From daesangs to minor awards, they have it all. It's enclosed in clear glass, with a title in it and what day they received it. And the hallway leading to another of Yoongi's studio? it's filled with album arts of all their hits.

"Where are you going?" I got startled by his deep voice, echoing around.

"Uhmm, just observing?" He beamed and walked down to his studio, opening the door, revealing a large monitor with large speakers and a midi keyboard.

"Come in." He says. I walked in and sat on the couch inside.

"I didn't know you had another studio here upstairs."

"It's Namjoon's studio downstairs. He lived here for awhile." He awkwardly made these hand gestures. Which makes me smile.

"Never knew you were this rich." I said as I looked around his studio. It's also complete with a large mirror for practice. But it's only suitable for like, three person.

He didn't answer, he just smiled warmly and booted on his computer.

"Hmm, should we start?" He played it. The melody sounding like the 80's Epiano ballad sound, magically ringing around the studio.

He stopped playing it.

"I was singing it in my head!" I slapped his shoulder lightly. He giggled and said "I want you to sing this in one take." I raised my brow and nodded, accepting his challenge.

I sang the song with all my heart, giving it all my emotions. I want the song to have the colour of what my definition of love is. The trust, the hopes, staying when no one else would. The smiles, the sweetness. It all belongs to the love of my life.

It's funny how we met in that elevator, and you were a jerk. But now I'm crazy for you.

I came to know you more and like you even more than I could ever imagine. I'd like to spend my life with you, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi then stood up as I finished the song. He didn't said a thing. He approached me with a warm smile in his face. It also made me smile how his happiness contagiously surrounded the room. Everything went lively.

"Gramma's so lucky to have a daughter like you." He said as he pinched my cheeks, walking closer and closer to me. Now we're like, an inch apart. The tension is rising, he can even hear my heart beating now.

"And I'm also lucky to have you." I said. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and hugged him really tight.

A/N: So sorry for not updating for like, 2 weeks? Idk but I'm so sorry. I was busy with exams and I have to study really hard to maintain my position in the school ranks. I'll be updating more frequently now since exams are now finished. Please vote if you liked the chapter, I appreciate it a lot!