Park Jihyo

5 am, I was woken up by the beeping sound of mine and Yoongi's phone. I found myself wrapping my arms around Yoongi who's facing me. Like, really really close. I admire his face and his looks for a second before letting him go and checking my phone.

My notifs are filled with mentions. I opened one and it immediately caught my eye.

The tweet read: "#FindHoseok He's spotted wearing a white suit entering SM entertainment building!"

And as I opened the others, I find myself flooded with the same news. Some, with legit pictures of him. And he looks so different.

I zoomed in on his face. His sharp facial features are back. He buffed up again, his cheeks are bright and sunny again, and his eyes, they have life again. Did he get over his addiction already? That is great news. But I can't help but to think of Gramma.

She loved him dearly. She cared for him, believed in him, she was also like a mother to him.

I go back to bed, warming myself up once again in Yoongi's company. I creeped from his side and grabbed his arms, wrapped myself up to it. Though asleep, he knows it's me as he tightens his grip on me, making me feel really delighted.

Getting myself some extra sleep isn't bad too. I woke up with Yoongi pinching my cheeks, telling me, "Wake up baby! Help me make breakfast." I slapped his hand away from my cheeks. He chuckled, knowing I didn't like to be called "baby". It's so cliche and it makes me cringe so much!

I liked the idea of making breakfast with baby tiger, so I got up and raced through the stairs, on my way to the kitchen.

Baby tiger followed me down. (Yes, we like calling each other made up names and I end up hating it. But Yoongi, he loves it. I know "baby tiger" is cringy, I just want to say it cause it suits his attitude. Fluffy and trying hard to be tough!)

We cooked our usual breakfast food. Bacon, eggs, some fried rice and ramen. Then we sat on the couch, the sun illuminating us. We avoided watching the morning news. We know what's happening on twitter and we decided not to talk about it. So we're just staring at ourselves on the TV screen, eating silently.

"You look so cute in your pajamas right now." He broke the silence. I nudged him, protesting his compliment.

"You look so small in that shirt." I commented as I pull the sleeve of his oversized clothing.

"Well, yeah. Says the woman who's 5 foot 3!" He stood up laughing at me. I pouted, not being able to think of a comeback to him.

"Oh, look at this baby! She's pouting!" He sat back beside me and pinched my cheeks. I just let him pinch my chubby cheeks. He always says if feels like forming a dough, it's so soft.

Then suddenly, he leaned to kiss each one. "Don't let anyone touch those. It's all mine." He whispered. His possessiveness made me blush. My heart suddenly went crazy! My instincts told me he noticed it. He kept on staring at me.

I smiled sheepishly. "Stop that." I rolled my eyes away from him. But suddenly, he cupped my cheeks, making my eyes go back to him.

"You're. . . So beautiful." His eyes were sparkling. I bit my lower lip, holding a big smile back. But it wasn't effective, I can't hold it for too long!

He pushed back the hair that was in my face and he kissed my forehead. He smiled warmly. "Next time, try to control that seductive lips. It makes me go crazy." Seductive lips? I wasn't even trying. I mean, I wasn't seducing him or anything, right? I was surprised with his words and strangely, delighted. Am I really that pretty that he goes crazy over me?

"Oh! We'll be attending Mr. JYP's birthday tonight right?"

"It's his birthday tonight?"

"I thought you knew."