Min Yoongi

"After your success with your album Pink Roses, what are you up to this year?"

"Uhmm, I still don't know. I haven't prepared yet since it's just been a month since I debuted." Says Jihyo as she glances and smiles at the camera. The whole of bangtan's here in my house (With only one missing which is Hoseok), watching Jihyo's first major TV appearance. She's doing so great. 

"What did you feel upon knowing your album debuted in the top 10 at billboard?"

She sighed and smiled, "I felt the same feeling as a child eating ice cream and sweets," she paused. "I didn't really think I'd get this far. I never thought I would have such supportive fans." She then blows a kiss to the camera just like what Jin hyung told her to do. 

"Yoongi hyung's blushing!" Jimin teased me. All of them laughed and teased me more. 

"Are y'all not gonna' stop?" I glared at each one of them. But guess what? They laughed even more.

"You didn't tell us you two are in a relationship now."

Puzzled, I asked Taehyung. "Who told you?" He then looked at Namjoon who's fiddling with my phone, chaotically smiling. I tried to grab it but he passed it to Jungkook, and then the infinite teasing cycle now starts. I didn't even notice that the interview now ended. My phone now ringed, Namjoon gave it to me as soon as he saw who was calling. He looked so nervous.

"Who is it?" Jin hyung asked.

"Hello Wendy?" I say on the phone. Their eyes all turned to me. Jungkook turned the TV off and they all listened.

"Hi Yoongi."

"Why did you call?"

"Jihyo." She said in a dead and low voice. I already knew something's off.

"What are you up to again this time? You do know the police are searching for you and your husband, right?"

"You only have 10 minutes." Namjoon gasped. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin ran towards the car and started it, drifting off to the set of the interview. I didn't waste any time too. I rushed to the garage and revved up my motorbike. I drove off quickly.

It's my fault if anything bad happens to Jihyo again. My phone then rang again, Jungkook calling.

"Hello hyung. Jihyo. Their car crashed!" As I turned to the last intersection, there really is a car upside down. My heart suddenly stopped beating, my eyes widened. I rushed towards the car, not caring if the pieces of glass from the windshield will wound me.

I peeked inside, but I only see the driver. I turned to Jungkook, "She's not here." Kookie's eyes looked puzzled.

"But it's the very same car."

"Call an ambulance, the driver crashed." I ordered Jimin. What happened? Who saved Jihyo? Maybe she's kidnapped?!

Only after a few seconds, media came with their cameras. Good thing they're only a few, so I can jump to my motorbike and drive off to safety.

I went to the studio where Jihyo had her interview. And fortunately, there she is, sitting outside with Hoseok guarding her.

"Jihyo!" I ran to her and hugged her really tight. It puzzled her and Hoseok.

"Oh, Yoongi. What's wrong?"

"Your driver crashed, Wendy planned to kill you." Jihyo looked at Hoseok.

"You knew?" She asked. Hoseok nodded.

"It's the reason why I said you can ride at my car."

"Thank you." Hoseok nodded and smiled at me.