Min Yoongi

"Namjoon can you pass me that pack of ramen?" I asked. Namjoon looked at me with worried eyes as he passed me the pack of ramen.

"You didn't sleep, right?" He asked.

"What can I do? I can't."

"Just from the way you act and see the situation, you're blaming yourself." Sometimes I find him annoying, especially when he reads minds like it's magic. Yes, I do blame myself. Because of me, Wendy attacked her.

"There are certain situations, in which conclusions cannot be drawn until, coming from the people around, the conclusion is a probable one. It's not technically your fault. There are events that have added up until this moment." I went silent as I added hot water to the cup of ramen. I'm caught in a dead end now. I'm stuck with the question "Now what next?"

"Should I stay or leave?" I asked him.

"Love always chooses to stay. Leaving is a stupid idea. Staying is the best thing to do in this situation. Coping with everything that has happened will be hard for her if you leave. If you love her, stay."

I suddenly felt Jihyo's hand move a little. My droopy eyes widened and my tired look disappeared. I was holding her hand the whole time and it moved!

"Namjoon! Jihyo's awake!" I whispered. We looked at her eyes, hoping it'll reveal her shiny pupils. It slowly opened, little by little, she must be looking for light now.

"W-Where's Gramma?"

"S-She's sleeping, thank god you're fine now." Her smile never changed. The sweet thin lips I always see, never seems to lose the charm. Her eyes look tired, she's pale and I know she's hungry.

I didn't ask her further and put hot water on the cupped ramen. After a few minutes, I checked it and saw that it's now cooked.

I'm guessing she can't move her hands and grip on the chopsticks that strong since she's looking so weak.

"Jihyo, say ahh." Jihyo enthusiastically opened her mouth as the chopsticks approached. She chewed on the noodles fast, she's really hungry.

"Yoongi, the media's waiting outside." Jin said as he opens the door and crunch on some potato chips.

"Uhmm, Jihyo, just let me go outside for a second." She suddenly grabs my arm.

"Don't let them in." She said. I opened and got out the room and I immediately got startled by the flashes of the cameras, waiting for someone to go outside.

"Min Yoongi how's Jihyo?"

"Min Yoongi are you in a relationship with Ms. Park?"

"Min Yoongi will you face charges for assault?"

The noise suddenly filled me up. My blood boiled like crazy, making me shout "Stop!" to the media personnel in front of me.

Still, the camera flashes continued.

"Ms. Park still isn't fine or anything near okay. Y'all should leave because she isn't going to say anything."

~

"Why would they release it to news outlets?! This is outrageous!"

"You should make a statement Yoongi." Jin-hyung said.

"What statement? It was just a mere explanation on why they shouldn't be allowed inside! It's called respect!" The room fell into silence.

"Uh-oh, I smell another diss track." Jungkook says out of the blue, making Jimin and Hoseok chuckle.

"We should do something to distract the country. We should draw the attention of the public and media until Jihyo can go and speak what she heard and saw. Now that we know who did it, the work and the process should be easy for us." I said. Namjoon fell into a deep, pondering state.

"What if Yoongi handle the case, Jin and Hoseok with the media, and Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and I, drop an album. In that way, fans and other network will turn focus to the album and pay less attention to the issue. So what do you think?" Namjoon looked at me with a smile. Everyone agreed.

Is there any reason for me to disagree with his plan?

Namjoon and I headed quickly to the studio downstairs.

"So what will we produce this time?" Namjoon asks as he opens the software we always use.

"Let's do another song with a trap beat."

"You do know Taehyung can't rap, right?"

"But can you possibly think about what the industry will say if we have Tae rap with his raspy and growling-like voice?"

"I like where this is going." Namjoon smiled and laid down heavy 808s.

"You should do an 808 slide after the 2nd bar, extending to the 3rd." I say. He also laid down these crazy hi-hats and snares. And it sounds fire as hell.

"What should we use as lead? Flute or strings?"

"Use flute. You can blend meloflute and traditional flute. Just add a filter to the meloflute so that it won't sound like it's all over the place." Namjoon did exactly as what said. He compressed and did some mastering and added some reverb to the meloflute. And as to what I heard, it's safe to say now that it's fire.

"We should call this Cypher pt. 5!" Namjoon jumped from the swivel chair and called Taehyung immediately.

Now I remember the same scenario. That time Namjoon and I were making I need U. We were so excited about how the song will turn out that he broke the recording microphone. We had to buy a new one but we were broke, so we snuck into an SM producer's studio, who's a friend of mine, and recorded it inside SM entertainment.

How I wish we didn't just disbanded. But although we're apart now, our hearts remain as bangtan sonyeondan.

I headed to the hospital to check on Jihyo. I arrived there fast and was met with smiles and sweet greetings. I rushed to her room and found her asleep. Her baby-like eyelashes curved like waves. She still looks stunning.

"Is Jihyo getting better?"

She has replenished her energy now. Thank you Yoongi, my son." Gramma smiled at me. I patted and hugged her tight.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter. It's even surprising that you're still not his boyfriend. The way you care and look for her, the love and happiness you give surpasses those of a boyfriend's. Thank you. One day I'd like to see her walk down to the altar, in a splendid white gown. Walking down to you, on the day you two will swear and lock your vows forever."

"That's still too far." I chuckled.

"She already said she would want to marry a man like you." Gramma said with a warm smile in her face. "Well I guess, there's no any other man more you than yourself."