Min Yoongi

9 pm, we arrived at the forest. Jungkook and Jimin, Busan locals, joined us.

"So uhmm, y'all notice it's dark or is it just me?" Said Jimin. He's uneasy of the place. "I think I see someone behind me."

"Shut up Jimin stop being a pussy." Jungkook smacked Jimin, making Jimin say "ouch!" out loud.

"You two notice we're trying to catch a crime happening?" I stormed towards the bushes and trees, moving past behind them.

The moment my eyes registered everything in the dark area, I immediately saw light. A bright, burning light.

"Wow, what's that?" Jimin was amazed by the scene. Strangely amazed. We all looked at him with puzzled faces.

"It's a waste we'll have to burn these all." We immediately busted our way to the scene to see a large fire and boxes of albums, all piled up, ready to be burned. "H-Hey, what are you all doing here?!" The man said as he noticed us behind him. We're glad he's alone.

Namjoon ran to him and grabbed him by his collar. "Who payed you to do this?" Stubborn, the man tried to get away but Namjoon's muscular arms held onto his collar tight.

"Should we beat you up? Or you'll speak up?" Jungkook pulled his long sleeves back, revealing his veins and muscles. The man gulped, dripping wet from his own sweat.

"Tie him up!" I ordered. Namjoon dragged him to a nearby tree and Jungkook tied him with a rope. Jimin carefully took the boxes away, making sure they're not near anything that can burn them.

"Who paid you to do this?" We looked like we were interviewing a mute person. His eyes just travel from me, to Namjoon, to Jungkook. His lips really are sealed.

"Did he pay you a lot?" Namjoon asked. The man nodded. But right after, his eyes grew wide in shock. The man furiously shook his head, trying to convince us into thinking otherwise.

"Let's make a deal. I'm going to give you a place to live in, a car, and money. If you just help me solve all of this. Now, tell me all the information you have, or else, we're going to beat you up to a pulp until your last drop of blood drips." His eyes glistened, smirking in contentment.

"Now we're talking." His smile made my blood boil. I secretly booted the sound recorder of my phone. SM can't get away with this now. "SM's president payed me a million won to burn these albums. They're delivered here every night. They keep the albums in Geumsa-dong, in a large warehouse." After all that he said to us, we went to a deep silence. Isn't this too easy for us? I mean, yeah, this is credible evidence, but I really think we're just scratching the surface of the ground here.

"You stay here." I said to the man, still tied up in the stump. Confused, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin followed me to the car.

"What's the matter hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you all think this is just too easy for us? My instincts tell me that this isn't just a single burning site operating."

"I was thinking the same!" Namjoon jumped from his seat and immediately went back into his deep thoughts.

"We need something high to see the sites from above. It'll be a pain in the ass to search all of them manually." Jimin suggested.

"We can use my brother's drone. Our home is just around here. Y'all just wait here, I'll come back in like, 20 minutes." And so we waited. Jungkook used the car to go to his house. We sat down on the sidewalk. Strangely, people keep on waving at us. They're all like, "woah! Is that Jimin?" "Is that Namjoon?!" "Is that the talented, handsome, rich, and great Min Yoongi the third?!" Yeah, stuff like that.

I kind of exaggerated the last part, sorry.

After like, an hour, Jungkook came back. "Hi! I'm back!" We could've flipped him off the ground but he showed up with food so my rage was cut off immediately. My head just got filled with delight as my nose sniffed the good old kimchi fried rice I always used to eat, and also coke.

While we ate, Jungkook let the drone fly and scan the whole district.

"Oh no," Jungkook worriedly said. "I see 6 more other burning sites!" My jaw dropped. No, our jaw dropped.

Six more sites?! That's a lot! It'll take more than the four of us to solve all of this.