Park Jihyo

"Jungkook, start the car. We're leaving soon." Yoongi ordered him. We're going to chill today, we're going to Jin-hyung's resort! It'll be so much fun. Why? Because it's free! We'll be staying there anytime we want!

"Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something wrong with my clothes? You don't like me wearing shorts?" I looked at myself in the mirror. There's nothing wrong with my black adidas tank top. I really think he has a problem with my shorts.

"I don't have a problem, dear. I was just stunned. And your short hair just looks gorgeous like that, tied in a bun." A blush was slowly painted in my face. I tried to hide it by looking down on the floor and pretended like I was fixing the things inside my bag.

We left immediately after Gramma went inside Namjoon's car. Jimin, was so excited that he left his extra clothes in the house, so we had to go back to get it. Afterwards, the trip went on without any problem. Yoongi did what he likes to do best, to sleep. He literally slept the whole trip that I ended up being bored. Well, the scenery on the way to Shinji was great so it kind of entertained me a bit.

And we arrived now at his resort. The main building is so huge, like YG ent.'s building! Yoongi woke up and went out the car like it was just a short ride. He just simply stretched out his arms and got our bag.

"Hey, where're you looking at? My resort's here!" What? All of us had confused looks on our faces. "That's not mine, it's EXO Suho's resort. Kind of looking rotten I might say. Let's go!" He mocked the gorgeous building like it was trash. Is this what being super rich make you sound like?

We walked meters away from that building and saw a large gate, fixated with luxury and tropical designs. "Here we are." The guards outside freaked out upon seeing him. "Open the gates." He ordered. A flourishing and a populous place opened before our eyes. The torchlights raging, the palm trees flashing their colours, and I can smell the sea breeze, calling me to come to the water.

"Come on." He signalled us to follow him like we're tourists. We entered a waiting lounge with oriental interior and the smell of pizza and Italy in it.

"Welcome to Paradise Hotels and Resort. Here, I mixed Hawaiian and Italian food, culture and design." He introduced his hotel with a voice like he's making fun of his employees. And speaking of employees, he's quite close to him. They also laugh at his jokes which makes me think, was it part of the contract to laugh at his jokes?

Anyways, we went into our rooms now. Jimin and Namjoon shared rooms, Jungkook and Jin also did, and the remaining room for Tae and Gramma. I initially wanted to share a room with Gramma but she refused, telling me to spend my time with my boyfriend.

As we went to our rooms now, I lied on the bed, facing the ceiling. I waited for Yoongi who's showering.

Then the bathroom door now opened. I tried my best not to look at his body but oh my gosh, he walked towards the table top, where his things are placed. My eyes followed him. His striking muscular body made my heart beat fast. His grey wet hair and his eyes as he looks at me just makes my face go red. He smiles.

"Are you stunned by my abs?" He looked down to his stomach, and my eyes involuntarily travelled to it. I threw a pillow at him and turned my back on him. As I was imagining his body, I can't help but to smile.

"Hey, hun. Do I look good in these?" I slowly turned around and saw him in light brown shorts with a black shirt tucked in, his leather belt exposed and a Hawaiian polo shirt.

"Let's go." He says. And then we walk down the hallway like we're models. Well, at least, I feel like one. I also noticed, he keeps on tapping his right pocket like he's making sure that something's there.

We went to the cottages near the beach for lunch. And it wasn't just seafood in there, it's Italian dishes with seafood in it. And a pasta that Jimin can't pronounce properly.

"Car-bo-na-ra." Namjoon spoke in each syllable, stressing every 'r' sound. But Jimin doesn't seem to get it right. RM hopelessly quitted. There's pizza with shrimp and pineapple in it, fish fillet with melted cheese, spaghetti with meat and grated fish in it, meatballs dipped in caramelized fish sauce, and lastly, the lobster stuffed with cheesy tomato sauce.

Gramma looked at the food with amazement. She didn't seem to notice that we're staring at her while chuckling.

"Ahh, don't chuckle guys. We all know Gramma can cook more delicious food than this. These will just be a piece of cake for Gramma." Jin teased Gramma. We all chuckled again as Gramma playfully hits his grandson.

We now ate the mouthwatering food on the table. At first, I hesitated to stuff my mouth with all the delicious food. But then I saw these men and Gramma also do it with little to no effort, I chose to just do it too. After lunch, Yoongi and I went swimming. Not in the crashing sea though, just a cool dip for the both of us in a nearby pool. Gramma went with the boys to have fun with them.

I rested and leaned on Yoongi's chest, feeling warm and comfortable with him. I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat. It's pumping really hard. Every beat is like a bass drum being beaten really hard.

He then tapped my shoulder and said, "You look so beautiful."

"No I don't."

"Why won't you believe me?"

"The last time I believed you was when you told me you killed the spider in the bathroom but you didn't but instead you put it near the shower! I screamed really hard you bastard!" He just chuckled and said "alright alright, I won't bother your rest anymore."

It's such a relaxing time for us now. After all the problems that has happened, it really is the right time for us now to chill for just a short while.

~

"Hey noona, wake up!" It's, Jungkook? Why am I suddenly in bed? And I'm wrapped in warm towel now, what happened?

"Who brought me here?" I asked.

"Yoongi-hyung carried you here."

"Carried?!" He carried me all the way here?! Last time I checked I was really heavy!

"You fell asleep in the pool." I paused for a minute to contemplate. But then Jungkook said, "Yoongi needs to see you at the shoreline.

He went out the room now. I changed to a white dress and immediately went to the seashores. As I got there, there was barbecue, a campfire, tables, candles and rose petals scattered around. Yoongi stood in the middle with a smile on his face.

I walked to him and smiled.

"I thought you forgot." Tears streamed down my face.

"Happy 1st anniversary hun." He pulled me in to his arms, hugging me tight. He smiled at me with his eyes filled with happiness. The tears in my eyes didn't seem to stop flowing out.

It even continued when he kneeled down, and picked something out from his pocket. A white box on his hand.

I know what this is! I know what this is! Tears came gushing down like a river in my eyes, it's the happiness that's overflowing inside me! Oh my god this is like a drama came true!

"Jihyo, in just a year, we've gone through a lot. You saved me, I saved you. We owe each other's lives. You showed me that not everyone you love leaves you. You're the one person I can't live without. Now, Jihyo, I want to be with you forever," he paused and got the ring from the box.

"Park Jihyo, will you marry me?"