Park Jihyo

2nd month on tour. Not an hour without Yoongi checking on me. He always mentions how lonely the house is without me.

After my comeback album, which was produced by Yoongi and RM, I immediately went on tour. It was hard saying goodbye to Yoongi for the first time. He didn't tear up. His gummy smiles comforted me, but the pain as I keep on thinking that he's faking it, made me break down more.

FaceTiming him at night brings me joy. He eats with me, talks til' midnight with me, and even kisses me goodnight. The sad part though is that I can't hug anyone in my sleep. Pillows, and a blanket doesn't give enough comfort like what Yoongi gives me.

Yesterday will be my show in Rose Bowl. A sold out one. Yoongi was the first one to freak out as I told him the news.

He can't go to the show though. They're all in on the case against Hoseok.

Jimin has been primary witness of all his crimes so they have to protect him. Hoseok's affiliation with drugs and gangs are now confirmed and are waiting for the final verdict. But what will pin him down as a monster, is when he'll be proved a murderer.

"Are you sleepy yet?"

"Not yet hun. Not until you sleep." He giggles as I smile at his sweet response. We got silent for a moment. He just kept staring at my bare face.

To break the silence, I asked him. "Will we last forever? I mean, the life we have, it's very hard."

"Once we get married we'll live a quiet life. Just you and me and our children." I blushed at his idea. Such a sweet man.

"I'm going to sleep now. Take care always, okay? I love you."

"I love you too."

Being in a long-distance relationship is so hard. You can't touch him, hug him, and you can't kiss his lips.

It hurts. It hurts.

~

"ROSE BOWL! ARE YOU READY!?" I hype them up as I begin to perform. Lots of new faces but the connection, their love and support, it's so heartwarming!

I danced and sang along with them. And for a short while, my loneliness is eased. The way their voices resonate and form one strong voice that sang along with me.

The loneliness vanished as I sing my heart out. Tears started to form, the sadness in my heart is spilling out.

"Guys, I want to tell you all why I'm so happy tonight." My tears fell down. "I'm missing someone. And you all, filled that sadness. I hear all of your voices, I hear your hearts. So please speak to me. Send me letters, send me all your worries. I will reply to all of you. I'm leaving, I'm going back. I'm so sorry to each one of you all but I promise to reply all of your letters."

Instead of complains, I hear cheers. It's so heartwarming!

I called the staff to prepare the plane. I waved them all  goodbye and sent them flying kisses.

"Goodbye, til' we meet again!" I say to the crowd. I sighed, comforted and relieved.

12 am, I am now on my way to South Korea. My Twitter is flooded by letters and oh god they've reached THOUSANDS! Ranging from family problems to relationships, I tried replying to them all and so far, I have replied to 200. I went to rest at 4 am.

Yoongi, I'm coming!

~

8 am, I arrived at our house. "Home sweet home." I mumble. I rang the doorbell and there, on the door, is the man I'm going to marry.

He didn't say a word, he just wrapped his arms around me. "So two months is the maximum time of us being apart." I giggled at his words.

"I missed you so much, hun." His warmth that I always longed for, is now here. His scent, his voice, his touch. I miss all of him.

I pressed my lips onto his, leaving a red stain on it. He carried me on bridal style all the way to the kitchen. I can smell his cooking that's similar in taste to Gramma's.
"I see. You haven't eaten yet."

"No. I stopped by at Gramma's restaurant for a bit before going home. You know me hun, I love food."

"You're so brave." He didn't mention anything but I knew he was talking about last night. It made me blush but I tried to conceal it. And for the first time, I did it.

"Did Mr. JYP said anything yet?"

"Yes. He is happy with your decision."

"Why would he be happy?"

"He said, you only have little dreams but ended up with a lot of this. You have the right to refuse and agree to anything. It is your right."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang again. Yoongi, checked outside. He came back with a very large bag.

"Hun, here are the letters you wished from your fans. Approximately, 2,000." Yoongi chuckled as he saw my petrified face.

A large bag full of letters, and I have to respond to them all.

I NEARLY DID A BACKFLIP.

But no, Jihyo. You wished for this. You are going to respond to all of them!