Min Yoongi

"Jihyo, I can manage. This is your dream. And if it's your dream, then it's my dream too." Ms. Park said to her Grandchild. I can see Jihyo trying to hold back her tears. She's trying to look strong for her Gramma.

"And Yoongi, please take care of my Jihyo. You know how much precious she is to me." Ms. Park chuckled as I smiled and nodded. This is better as to what I have experienced. I felt jealous that they still had this wonderful moment. I felt bad that I never said anything to my Mother when I left Daegu for Seoul. I was a coward back when I was still 19.

Jihyo went inside my car now. She waved goodbye to her Gramma for the last time now as I drove off now to the agency building.

And then she started to cry. She cried like there's no tomorrow. I gave her a tissue box but she didn't care to accept it. She's really occupied in crying.

I went on a different route. To the seaside. There she can shout and cry all she want.

"Why are we here?"

"Here you can cry and shout all you want without worrying about looking ugly." I said. She then walked to a large rock and sat there. I watched her sob and cry, but I don't want to approach her and say "it's okay" and "things are just going to be fine" because I want her to deal with the pain herself. Because being a trainee ain't easy. It's full of hardships. So she has to strengthen herself. And she's the only one who can help herself, I'm just here to support her.

I had the idea to record the waves. The crashing on the shore actually give off different sounds depending on how large the waves are. I can sample them and turn them into an atmospheric sound. Y'know, I love that.

RM kinda' did the same with our song "Sea" but the waves were just like BGM to the song. RM didn't use them as main instrument.

I want to make the waves my instrument.

I noticed Jihyo stand up now. She walked back to the car and went inside. I rushed back to the driver's seat.

"So, are you fine now?"

"I'm feeling just fine." She finally gave off a warm smile.

"I have sunglasses if you want to wear one." She chuckled and hit me lightly on the shoulder.

The ride went on silently.

"Do you want to listen to the radio?" I asked her. She didn't reply.

"Uhmm, chocolates?" Still, she didn't move a bit.

"Well I guess you're not in the mood to do anything right now."

We arrived at the JYP ent. building at 11:00 a.m. She was welcomed very warm there. She wore my sunglasses to hide her swollen eyes.

We went directly to the meeting and discussed about Jihyo's debut, her album. We also let her choose her concept of choice and whether she wants to transfer schools or not.

Mr. Jinyoung Park is such a considerate person. Jihyo is such a lucky trainee. She is given all her needs, JYP really wants her to be a top-tier artist.

After the meeting, we ate lunch at my Mother's restaurant. She really ate a lot. Maybe she got hungry from all the crying.

Then lastly, I took her to her condominium unit. It's a building owned by JYP and every other JYP artist and trainee stays there.

"Are you fine now? Settled? Call me if anything goes wrong."

"No, I'm fine now. Thank you." She smiled. She walked towards me and hugged me tight. "Thank you very much, Yoongi."

I waved her goodbye now and I went to the hospital to check on Taehyung. There's good news earlier that he woke up now. But bad news is, he won't be able to dance for a year. Every single bone in his left leg has cracked and it'll take a year for it to fix themselves.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung, now in fine condition. And Hoseok occupied in his phone.

"Yah! Yoongi-hyung. I have something to tell you." Taehyung immediately called me. "Wanda came earlier. She says she wants to have her locket back."

"Tsk, she really can't say anything directly to me huh." I muttered.

"Yeah, and you wasted our group for her." Hoseok spoke out of the blue. My blood boiled for a second, until I managed to cool off. I don't want to say something rude.

"Why did you two Suddenly break up? Isn't she the reason why our group split apart?" Damn. He's really provoking me.

"It's none of your business, Hoseok." I calmly said.

"None of my business?! The mess you two made ruined our lives!" He stood up and pointed at me.

"I know, it's my fault. But who gave up?! I tried so hard to fix it but who tore apart the dream?! Who left?!"

"I left because I was done with your bullshit!"

"You left because you're selfish. Together, we made it that far. And at that very moment I needed you all the most, you left. You fucking left. Why are you so unfair, Hoseok? When you're the one with problems, like your issue with Jongin, we were there for you. But where were you when I needed y'all the most?" He sat down and exhaled deeply. Taehyung just laid there with nothing to do than to listen to me. I feel sorry, I'm sorry. But it's just unfair.

"Take care of Taehyung." I said to him as I shut the door and left. I texted Wendy to meet me at COEX center. I'll give back her locket if that's what she wants. I also want closure. At this point, it's now safe to say that I'm slowly getting over her.

But it's inevitable. She's like piano, she's my first love.

I arrived at COEX center at 6:23 p.m. I waited for her there but 2 hours have passed now and she still haven't arrived. Then I saw a familiar figure. The slim body and the hair, it's Jihyo.

I walked towards her and called her name.

"Jihyo." I said. She turned around and got surprised as she saw me. She's eating ice cream. She looks cute, like a child right now.

"So, why are you here?"

"I'm meeting someone."

"A date?"

"No. Just someone." I looked around again but I'm positive she won't arrive anymore. I went back to Jihyo, sitting on a nearby bench. I sat next to her and said "My 'date' didn't arrive tonight."

"And?"

"Instead of her, can you just be my date?" She suddenly went silent. She paused and got stuck in her position. She blushed too.

"Sure." She chuckled. I smiled really bright. I can't contain my happiness right now. It's weird for me to say this. It feels really different. I guess, this is me when I'm in love?

"So, where do you want to go tonight?"

"I want to eat street foods."

On the way back to my car, she held onto my arm. I opened the door for her and went to my seat now.

Just as when I was about to drive away, a familiar car showed up. I waited for the driver to open the door and go out and to my surprise, it's Wendy.

She looked around and saw Jihyo and I in the car. My eyes, in her eyes.

Oh no.

A/N: I think y'all haven't noticed yet but we're at 2K reads now! It really feels just like yesterday that this story only had 100+ reads. Thanks for all who supported this story and for those who still continues to support it. I appreciate it very much and I am very thankful for all of you readers! Thank you very much!