Thanks!

Readers, thank you for reading this story! I appreciate y'all reading this fic, commenting and voting for it. Thank you for giving me 19k reads in this fic. Thank you so much!

This fic started out as a project just for fun. I even planned to only have 20 chapters for this but when I noticed how everyone likes it, I decided to add more chapters. I still remember when this had like, 600+ reads and 100+ votes lmao I was surprised when it hit 1k like, how did it happen?

This story has had ups and downs, especially my vocabulary. I will improve more and more over the course of this story until it ends and will fix my inconsistencies. I really hope the twist of Hobi being the antagonist fits in the plotline.

I know there are still other unanswered questions here but I will try to answer them all by adding back-stories that answers those questions.

I also want to thank everyone for inspiring me and to those who comments, asking for an update lmao. I've been very busy lately. I don't have an update schedule, I just update when I'm in the mood to do so.

And lastly, this book will face an inevitable end. I will write longer chapters to actually fit more into the story. Please still read this fic til' the end and please do support my other stories that will include Bangtwice ships. I'm glad that a large amount of people enjoys my book. Thank you all so much!